28 Reasons Why I Love My Mother

28 Reasons Why I Love My Mother

Mother's Day should be every day.

32851
28 Reasons Why I Love My Mother
Tierney Riccitelli

Every single day, I take my mother for granted. Since the day I was born, I have never cherished my mother enough. Yes, I recognize that she does all of these wonderful amazing things for me, but what do I do for her? What do any of us do for our mothers? With Mother's Day approaching, I really thought that my mom should receive the recognition she deserves for all of the amazing things she has done for me in life. After the past few months where I am sure that I drove her insane, here are 28 reasons why I love my mother.

1. She is not afraid to tell me when I am wrong.

2. Any time I ask her to read my papers for school, she will.

3. My mom cooks delicious food for me.

4. Every once in a while, we get our nails done together.

5. If I am having a rough time, my mother listens.

6. When I tell jokes, she tells me they are not actually funny.

7. She came to my softball games even though she is not a softball fan.

8. No matter how awful of a gift I give her, she still loves it.

9. My mother never expects us to give her things.

10. When I need money, my mom is always there to help me.

11. She made sure that I received a great education no matter the cost.

12. My mother is kind of a nerd.

13. My mother supports me with my decisions.

14. I do not know anyone who works harder than my mom.

15. My mom will buy things if she thinks you might like it.

16. As a child, my mother tried to give me everything I asked for.

17. Every time I get sick, my mother takes care of me.

18. My mom puts up with a lot of crap.

19. This woman somehow managed to raise me.

20. She is extremely intelligent.

21. She has a weird sense of fashion.

22. My mom helps people, even if she does not benefit from it.

23. If you tell my mom about something you need and she sees it, she will buy it for you.

24. When we watch T.V. or movies together, she lets me pick.

25. As a child, she would sleep with me when I had nightmares.

26. My mother used to read to me every night.

27. No matter how mean I am, my mom still does nice things for me.

28. My mother loves me.