26 Signs You Were An A.C.E Student

26 Signs You Were An A.C.E Student

839

Every A.C.E student knows that the PACE’s are the best thing in the world, but that few people actually understand the school’s system. Every school has its own special rules, and also its own personality. But there are a lot of other things that are just obvious that happens to everybody else in the world with the A.C.E curriculum.

1. You learned how to have fun in a small space and make the most of it with your friends.
  2. You finished your goals early so that you could help your supervisors as a monitor.
  3. You felt the most powerful person in the world when you had the green pen in your hands.
  4. You know that without the “Goal Chart” you won’t survive.
  5. You competed with your friends with who was going to have more ants in the “Progress Chart.”
  6. You felt like the smartest person in the world when you finished Math.
  7. You rolled your eyes each time there was a “separate paper” thing in your English Pace.
  8. Swiss Family Robinson didn’t make sense for you.
  9. You absolutely loved Twice Freed! (At least I did!)
  10. It was the end of the world when you realized you took the red pen from the scoring table to your office.
  11. You coughed and did some noise so your supervisor would notice you had your flag raised.
  12. You suffered when there were new editions of the Math Pace’s.
  13. You cried when you got a 99% but celebrated when you got an 80%
  14. You didn’t study for the Literature tests.
  15. You felt like a boss when you finished Etymology.
  16. You still remember some of the ABC’s songs.
  17. You felt terrible when the day was almost over and you had one or none of your goals crossed.
  18. You loved Ace, Christi, and the rest of the squad!
  19. You waited forever to see Ronny get saved!
  20. You cried when you read everyone’s stories in the last English Pace. (I did cry.)
  21. You still have the “Wisdoms” with you.
  22. You get really excited when you find an A.C.E student in college or out of your church/country.
  23. You had a mess of stars on your very last quarter of school.
  24. You knew the art of memorizing the monthly passage of around 13 verses in 15 minutes while you waited for your supervisor to get to your office.
  25. You received dating advice from Ace and Christi and Physical Science Pace.
  26. You had supervisors and monitors instead of teachers.