25 Things You Don't Know About Me

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Ran out of things to write about for the moment. So I decided to share some fun facts about me.
21
  1. I was born in the town referred to West Egg in the novel The Great Gatsby
  2. I’m the only youngest of four; my 3 siblings work as a stewardess, lawyer and graphic designer.
  3. I want my first tattoo ever to be of late R&B singer Aaliyah
  4. My favorite activity to do is swimming. I even took swimming lessons when I was younger.
  5. I make a mean chicken salad.
  6. I own several Apple products (except for the Watch and the Beats).
  7. I’m a preacher’s child (my mom officially became a minister 5-4 years ago).
  8. I started looking up colleges when I was in the sixth grade.
  9. I hate wearing sneakers. I’m a flip-flop/sandals person
  10. Summer and late spring are the only seasons I like and can tolerate. I can’t stand cold or even remotely cold weather.
  11. I’m a big fan of slasher films.
  12. I am a die-hard Spice Girls fan.
  13. In one year I saw Rihanna & Beyonce (for the second time), Fifth Harmony and Gwen Stefani in concert (separately of course).
  14. My hobbies include photography, poetry, magazine reading, writing and online shopping
  15. I check The Shade Room and Perez Hilton every 20 minutes every day for breaking celebrity news.
  16. I convinced the staff at my small high school to create a Honor Roll and Honorable Mention to recognize student and their hard work.
  17. I love listening to podcasts. The Read is my favorite but I also love the NPR ones.
  18. Beyonce will forever have a special place in my heart. Destiny’s Child's The Writing's on the Wall was the very first album I owned at age 3.
  19. I rarely play video games anymore, not even on my phones, because I get addicted to fast and I can’t stand to lose.
  20. My all-time favorite movie is Set It Off
  21. When I was pass away one day, I want “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child played at my funeral.
  22. I run through iced tea like a grown person runs through alcohol.
  23. I love West Indian food because I grew up around a lot of West Indians. Bake and Shark always hits the spot.
  24. I get sad when my best friend(s) leave(s) or vice versa. In the words of Salice Rose “bitch we are not meant to be separated”
  25. I’ve went through a lot of hardships in my 20-year-life that could make for a Mary J. Blige album. To be honest though, one day I’d like to write about it and use my success to inspire others their circumstances are only temporary.