25 Things To Remember As A Stressed-Out College Student

Because sometimes, it's easy to forget.

516
Tumblr

Stress, stress, and more stress. Stress is only thing college students are accustomed to, aside from the rest of our unhealthy habits. Every day, we have something new thrown in our face, and it's almost never good.

You wake up in the morning, and the only thing you think about is all the stuff you have to do that day. You're tired from getting four hours of sleep because of an assignment or studying, and sometimes, a nap isn't in the cards for that day. Although, when it is, it's a good day. Sometimes we need to stop for a second to remember that everything will be fine, and we are more than our grades. When you are stressed and feel like nothing is okay, remember these things:

1. You got into college, you accomplished that.

2. Mistakes and failure are good lessons.

3. Getting a C in a class doesn't mean you're dumb.

4. Comparing your grades to friends' isn't a good idea.

5. One bad grade doesn't affect your whole college career.

6. It's okay to want to change your major, this is your time to figure out what YOU want.

7. All of this hard work will pay off.

8. It's okay to go out when you have an exam in a week, live your life.

9. You aren't going to be homeless or living with your parents forever.

10. You are strong enough to handle anything thrown your way.

11. If you don’t get something you want, it just means something better is coming.

12. It's okay to have a bad day.

13. You deserve to spend your time happy.

14. Life isn't always "easy," but that doesn't mean you should give up.

15. Your parents love you.

16. Your friends love you.

17. Dogs exist, it's a good life.

18. Your mental health is the most important thing.

19. You're not going to fail out.

20. You are an incredible person, no matter what someone says.

21. Professors can't belittle you if you don't let them.

22. Naps are good!

23. The hours you spend studying WILL benefit you.

24. Beating yourself up over something time and time again doesn't help you move on and improve yourself.

25. Life is beautiful and everything will be okay, even if it doesn't feel like it.

College is hard, but here you are, accomplishing so much. Never give up on yourself.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F02%2F29%2F635923016307069238-336684049_tumblr_nhjduyflKS1u3eg60o1_500.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=573&h=977fd0eadfd8ab6be745fa7cd7130e792f26ffaae08f1f89cbbc5920c782df7f&size=980x&c=980743995 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F02%252F29%252F635923016307069238-336684049_tumblr_nhjduyflKS1u3eg60o1_500.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D573%26h%3D977fd0eadfd8ab6be745fa7cd7130e792f26ffaae08f1f89cbbc5920c782df7f%26size%3D980x%26c%3D980743995%22%7D" expand=1]