12 Things That Happen When You Live Life With A Positive Attitude

Why would you want to be anything but happy?

1048
Unsplash

People always ask me "why" or "how" I am always happy and positive about things in my life. I never quite know exactly how to respond except that attitude is everything. Living a positive life is not always easy, but it is so incredibly necessary. Life is stressful, but you shouldn't be. Here are 12 things I've noticed happen when you live life with a positive attitude.

1. You appreciate the little things.

Positive or not, life isn't easy. Having a positive outlook on life, even through the hard times, makes you notice and appreciate the little things right in front of you. Yeah, you may be going through a rough patch, but there are still so many things to be thankful for...and when you are positive about life, you appreciate them tremendously.

2. You try new things.

When you are in a good mood, you are much more likely to be open to trying new things and taking chances. I have found that when I am thinking positively, I try much more new things and a lot of times they turn into things I love!

3. You distance yourself from negative people.

Having a positive attitude is great, but it makes you notice negative people 10x more. If someone is repeatedly being negative about a situation, it makes you want to distance yourself from them so you don't catch on to their negativity. In short, you notice people's true colors.

4. You find your passions.

There is so much to see and discover in the world, the stresses of life sometimes get in the way of finding your true passions. Being more open and positive to finding your passions instead of just sticking to what you are used to will help and reward you so much.

5. You get more done.

With a positive outlook on life, you are more likely to get sh*t done. Living life with the mindset that you can do anything you put your mind to will set you up for success. A happy worker is always the best worker.

6. You stop expecting things.

Being positive does not mean that everything will fall into place, but when it does, it is the best feeling ever! With this mindset, you strive for excellence, but you don't expect anything. It makes getting rewarded even better and the sadness of not getting something you wanted not as bad.

7. You get closer to God.

Having a positive outlook on life makes you so much more aware of all the blessings God has put in your life. Noticing these things makes you more aware of God in your life and want to get closer and closer to Him.

8. You have a ton of energy.

When I am in a bad mood, I tend to feel drained and tired, even if I am not. Having a happy, positive mindset truly gives me so much more energy to experience life to the fullest! It's like taking a 5-hour energy...but better!

9. You want to make others happy.

Living your life with a great attitude not only makes you happy, but it makes you want to make others happy as well. If you are noticing that someone is stressed or unhappy, you immediately want to help them out and change their attitude.

10. You smile and laugh...a lot.

Sometimes you will catch yourself smiling for absolutely no reason. Literally...no reason. Your life could be a crazy mess, but you somehow find something to smile about.

11. Your positivity will radiate.

Positive vibes are contagious. If you're friends see you being happy and positive about situations, odds are they will feel your positivity and try to be the same way! There can never be too much positivity in the world.

12. You are happier!

Thinking positive thoughts will bring you nothing but happiness. Your mindset is EVERYTHING. Positive thoughts= a positive mind. Who doesn't want to be happier?!

I hope this inspired you to live your life with a positive outlook because I promise you...it is so rewarding! Have a great week, and a happy, positive life. :)