25 Things Every College Student Does In The Classroom Besides Learn

Netflix, c'mon. Everyone does it.

52

Let's face it — we all get bored and distracted in class. I've seen some pretty interesting stuff from sitting in the back of the class, from eating a burger at the front of the class to watching an entire episode of "Game of Thrones" in one class sitting.

1. Go on social media.

2. Look up pictures of dogs.

3. Text their group chat a picture of the cute guy sitting in front of them.

4. Play with Snapchat filters.

5. Do other homework for other classes.

6. Make your Friday night plans.

7. Scroll through Pinterest.

8. Watch YouTube music videos without the sound.

9. Play Words With Friends.

10. Read the news.

11. Try to pay attention because there's a test coming up.

12. Watch Netflix without the sound.

Or, if you're a badass like me, you plug in your earphones right in front of your professor.

13. Swipe on Tinder.

14. Text your mom.

15. Doodle in your notebook.

16. Look at pictures of dogs. Again.

17. Eat Qdoba.

18. Drink that XL coffee.

19. Sleep.

Props to anyone who brings a blanket and pillow.

20. Tag your friends in memes.

21. Make your own memes.

22. Trace lines on the desk.

23. Dig through your backpack until you find the perfect pen.

24. Post on Instagram with the caption, "Wish I was still on the beach rather than sitting in class".

25. Actually pay attention and learn something, THAT'S WHY YOU CAME TO COLLEGE.

Incoming college students, try not to be on social media or text anyone during class. But with this wave of technology washing over and staying here, it's hard not to look at pictures of dogs while your professor is talking about cell reproduction.