25 Shows To Binge Watch Right Now

25 Shows To Binge Watch Right Now

A list of 25 shows currently on Netflix and Hulu to watch before your winter break is over!

238
25 Shows To Binge Watch Right Now
Pexels.com

With Winter break coming to an end here are some shows to binge watch on Netflix and Hulu before the semester starts back up! Some of these shows are still airing new episodes so prioritize this list so you don't get too far behind! It's time to grab some snack, put on some sweatpants, get comfortable, and start watching!

1) Dawson's Creek

Hulu - 6 Seasons of 128 Episodes

Since Netflix removed One Tree Hill in the fall this is the next best show to get your teen drama fix! Who will Joey end up with? Will Jenn ever find true love? Will Dawson make it big in Hollywood? How the hell does the ladder that leads up to Dawson's bedroom never fall down...?

2) Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Hulu - 7 Seasons of 163 episodes

We all have a little witch in us and this show is quirky, cute, and funny! Although this show is over we can all relate to Salem the cat and get a few laughs!

3) Stranger Things

Netflix - 2 Seasons of 17 Episodes

Easy to watch in less than 2 days! The cast of kids in this show are so incredibly talented that it is easy to want to keep watching even if you're not totally sure about whats going on. With new episodes coming in the future, now is the time to jump on the bandwagon. Get your popcorn ready and get comfortable!

4) Boy Meets World

Hulu - 7 Seasons of 158 Episodes

A great show to turn on at any time! Easy to watch, quick episodes, and lots of Shawn Hunter!

5) How To Get Away With Murder

Netflix - 4 Seasons of 53 episodes

One of the best shows on TV right now, in my opinion! You never know whats going to happen! The second half of season 4 will be airing soon so you better get caught up!

6) Younger

Hulu - 4 Seasons of 48 episodes

If you miss Lizzie McGuire as much as I do, you'll love watching Hilary Duff slay in this super cute show! This show is also still airing on TV, and with short 30 minute epsiodes it is easy to get caught up in time for the new episodes to start.

7) Fuller House

Netflix - 3 Season of 44 Episodes

I think I cry during almost every episode. As someone who has seen almost every episode of the original Full House it's easy to fall in love with this show. It adds a great modern and updated feel to a classic show.

8) That 70's Show

Netflix - 8 Season of 200 Episodes

Easily on of my favorite shows of all time! Another easy show to binge watch or turn on at any time! A show about 6 teenagers growing up in the late 70's! I guarantee you will laugh during every episode!

9) Pretty Little Liars

Netflix - 7 Season of 180 Episodes

One of the best shows in recent years! This show started when I was in the 10th grade and I proudly watched it each week. Although the show ended last year it's a great show to watch and re-watch again and again! You'll laugh, cry, and feel all kinds of crazy emotions but I highly recommend it

10) Riverdale

Netflix - 2 Seasons of 22 Episodes

Riverdale is still early in it's career. Based on the Archie comics, it's easy to fall in love with the characters who live in this crazy town. You'll be on the edge of your seat trying to figure out what is going to happen next. The second half of Season 2 will pick back up on January 17th so you better get to watching!

11) The Walking Dead

Netflix - 8 Seasons of 107 Episodes

A show that I think we all love to hate. I think most people will agree that it is a show that sucks you in and keeps you wanting more. Personally, I'm a little behind myself but I can't wait to get caught up.

12) The Ranch

Netflix - 2 Seasons of 40 Episodes

If you love That 70's Show, you'll love this show too! However, you should at least watch a few seasons of That 70's Show before you tackle The Ranch, just so you can understand the humor and the relationships between the characters.

13) Orange is the New Black

Netflix - 5 Season of 65 Episodes

A show that breaks our hearts and leaves us wanting more over and over again. If you've never seen it, now is the time! The best thing I ever did was wait until this show was 4 seasons deep before starting it. You get to binge watch 5 seasons before Netflix drops the 6th and you watch it in 2 full days before having to wait an entire year.

14) Arrow

Netflix - 6 Seasons of 16 episodes

Two words: Oliver Queen.

Two more words: Stephen Amell

An awesome superhero show with great storylines and characters! Just do yourself a favor and check it out! I promise you won't be disappointed.

15) Grace and Frankie

Netflix - 3 Seasons of 39 episodes

Such a cute and funny idea for a show! Two older women in their late 60's and early 70's find out that their husbands are gay and are divorcing them to marry each other! This show is about Grace and Frankie adjusting to their new life as divorced women and trying to maintain relationships with their ex husbands, each other, and their children.

16) Friends

Netflix - 10 Seasons of 236 episodes

17) Young and Hungry

Netflix - 5 Seasons of 61 episodes

A hilarious show starring Emily Osment! This is another easy show to watch and fall in love with! You never know whether to root for Josh and Gabby or if you want them to break up!

18) Glee

Netflix - 6 Seasons of 121 episodes

Another show that I think I cried during every episode! A group of incredibly talented people singing amazing songs! This show touches on some of the worst and best parts of high school and the transitions into adulthood. This show also proves how important friendship is.

19) Parenthood

Netflix - 6 Seasons of 103 Episodes

A real show about family and how the idea of family has changed over time. It's sad and dramatic but very easy to love.

20) The Flash

Netflix - 4 Seasons of 78 Episodes

Another superhero show that is still currently airing on TV! There are many crossover episodes with the other superhero shows (Arrow, Super Girl, etc.) so I recommend watching them close together so you don't forget the details!

21) Reba

Hulu - 6 Seasons of 127 episodes

A very funny show starring Reba McEntire as a divorced mother of three, learning how to live life with a new son-in-law, grandchild, and her ex-husbands new wife. If you love Reba you will love this show!

22) Nashville

Hulu - 6 Seasons of 109 episodes

Airing in January, the 6th season will be the last for Nashville. So if you're like me and only catch an episode here and there, now is the time to start watching so there aren't too many spoilers.

23) Awkward.

Hulu - 5 Seasons of 89 episodes

Very easy and funny show to watch about life in high school. This show is very real and truly highlights all of the awkward moments a teenager goes trough.

24) Full House

Hulu - 8 Seasons of 192 episodes

One of the best family shows ever with some of the best life lessons that everyone can learn from. This show is funny, emotional and very easy to relate to.

25) Bones

Hulu - 12 Seasons of 246 episodes

A great crime and mystery show with very original and different twists. Although I wasn't able to get past the heartbreak I felt during the beginning of season 10 (brace yourself) I love this show and who needs an excuse to watch David Boreanaz?