25 Protest Posters You Should Really Appreciate

Take a moment to appreciate some creative protest poster-making. Some people got really creative.

135
Soukaina Alaoui El Hassani

After being to multiple protests, I just want to give a big shout out to all of the extremely creative people out there who make amazing signs! From Clueless references to innovative puns, I think people really outdid themselves!

1. "Not OKKK, "America"" (Anti-Trump Protest)

2. "All you fascists are bound to lose." Woody Guthrie (Anti-Trump Protest)

3. "Racism and Misogyny are NOT the answer" (Anti-Trump Protest)

4. "F*** Trump" written conveniently on an umbrella (Anti-Trump Protest)

5. "We hear your cries, Aleppo. We stand for you, Aleppo #Save Aleppo " (Anti-War Protest for Syria)

6. "If you don't hold your government accountable, you're not a citizen, you're a subject." By the protester's mom (Immigrant and Muslim Anti-Ban Protest)

7. "Decency and compassion are not partisan issues. " (Immigrant and Muslim Anti-Ban Protest)

8. "A woman's place is leading the Rebellion." (Women's March in New York City)

9. "No one tells ME what to do (except my mom)." (Women's March in New York City)

10. "This Ban is a real crowd pleaser.." (Immigrant and Muslim Anti-Ban Protest)

11. "Our bodies, our minds, our power." (Women's March in New York City)

12. I thought I would include this picture because she makes such a powerful statement even if you can't read the words on her poster.

13. "You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid." (Immigrant and Muslim Anti-Ban Protest)

14. "Rain drop, drop top, Donald Trump needs to stop, stop! " (Immigrant and Muslim Anti-Ban Protest)

15. "I expect MaDamn Respect." (Women's March in New York City)

16. "From her beacon-hand glows world-wide WELCOME." (Immigrant and Muslim Anti-Ban Protest)

17. "Make racists afraid again." "Trump Broadcasting Corp." "Your body is a battleground." (Women's March in New York City)

18. "Don of the Dead." (Women's March in New York City)

19. "Rome had Caligula." "She got more." "Dissent, organize, express NOW." (Women's March in New York City)

20. "Queef on him." "What she said!" (Women's March in New York City)

21. "It does not say RSVP on the Statue of Liberty." (Immigration and Muslim Anti-Ban Protest)

22. "I'm with HER." (Women's March in New York City)

23. "Made in 'Gina." " We're not snowflakes, we're a snowstorm." (Women's March in New York City)

24. "GOP, Wolverines, Red Don." (Women's March in New York City)

25. "Include Women in the sequel-work!" "Our Bodies are not your battleground." (Women's March in New York City)