25 Marilyn Monroe Quotes To Live By

25 Marilyn Monroe Quotes To Live By

“A girl knows her limits but a wise girl knows she has none."
783

Marilyn Monroe is still one of the most well known actresses and models of all time. She was beautiful, outgoing, and carefree, even though she had her own battle of personal issues. She is a star who left way too early, but left a huge mark while she was here. Her life was surrounded by mystery and still is.Though there are many questions still surrounding her life and her death, she has forever made a mark upon the world. Even though she passed away 54 years ago she is still remembered as one of the most important stars ever. Monroe would of been 90 last week on June 1st, so here are some Marilyn Monroe quotes to live by in honor of her 90th birthday!

1. “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.”
  2. “A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear.”
  3. “Love is rare. Love is strange. Nothing lasts and people change.”
  4. “We are all stars but we must learn how to shine.”
  5. Everyone’s a star and deserves a right to twinkle.”
  6. “When it comes down to it I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them anyways.”
  7. “We should all start to live before we get to old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
  8. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person that you are.”
  9. “She dances to the songs in her head. She speaks with the rhythm of her heart. And loves from the depths of her soul.”
  10. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
  11. “Boys think girls are like books, if the cover doesn’t catch their eye they won’t bother to read what’s inside.”
  12. Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, avoid the drama, take chances and never have regrets because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted.”
  13. “Take me as I am or watch me as I go.”
  14. “It’s better to arrive late than arrive ugly.”
  15. “Just because I don’t react doesn’t mean I don’t notice.”
  16. “I don’t need a king I’m already the queen.”
  17. “Sweetie if you’re going to be two faced at least make one of them pretty.”
  18. “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
  19. “A girl knows her limits but a wise girl knows she has none.”
  20. “A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.”
  21. “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
  22. “Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and remind them who they’re dealing with.”
  23. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
  24. “Give a girl the right shoes and she’ll conquer the world.”
  25. “Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.”