When does a joke become a dad joke? When the punchline becomes apparent.
Dads are good for so many things. They’re always down to talk about sports, they won’t hesitate to take you down in "family game night," they’re your number one fan, best friend, and role model. But most importantly, they’re always here to make us laugh.
Dad's have that horribly bad sense of humor we all know and love. Dad’s around the world are infamous for their inappropriately-timed punchlines that make you groan and chuckle at the same time. We all complain and roll our eyes but you know you love them — My dad sure does.
Here’s a list of some of the best dad jokes of all time and if you don’t find them funny, I think you’d better head to the doctor because you might be laugh-tose intolerant.
1. What time did the man go to the dentist?
2. What's Forrest Gump's password?
3. What did the horse say after it tripped?
"Help! I've fallen and I can't giddyup!"
4. Where does the college-aged vampire like to shop?
5. What did the grape do when he got stepped on?
He let out a little wine.
6. What concert costs only 45 cents?
50 Cent ft. Nickelback
7. What did one snowman say to the other?
"Do you smell carrots?"
8. What kind of shoes do ninjas wear?
9. Where did the one-legged waitress work?
10. How can you tell if an ant is a boy or a girl?
They're all girls, otherwise, they'd be uncles.
11. How do you find Will Smith in a snowstorm?
You look for fresh prints.
12. Want to hear a word I just made up?
13. Want to hear a joke about construction?
Nah, I'm still working on it.
14. Why don't skeletons ever go trick or treating?
Because they have no-body to go with.
15. Why did the coffee file a police report?
He got mugged.
16. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.
17. What did the buffalo say to his son when he dropped him off at school?
18. Why couldn't the bike stand up on its own?
It was two tired.
19. Why do chicken coops only have two doors?
because if they had four, they would be chicken sedans.
20. How do you make a Kleenex dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
21. Why didn't the vampire attack Taylor Swift?
Because she had bad blood.
22. What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
23. Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?
Because they're so good at it.
24. Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?
It's fine, he woke up.
25. What do you call a person who tells dad jokes but has no kids?
A faux pa.