24 Vines That Describe 24 Different College Majors
Social Media

24 Vines That Perfectly Capture Four Years Of 24 Different College Majors In Six Seconds Or Less

"Six seconds or fewer" — an English major, probably.

599
Gregor Reynolds

It's been a few years since Vine has sadly been shut down (RIP.) However, they are still very much alive and well on YouTube with the increasing popularity of Vine compilations. If you've ever watched them and wondered what Vine fits your major, look no further. Or, if you're just dying because of finals and need a good laugh, this is perfect for you.

Agriculture

You care about plants more than most, and you aren't even sorry about it.

Mathematics

Math kids can have fun too, contrary to what everyone else thinks.

Biology

Everyone only remembers one thing from Bio and it's this.

Fashion Design

There are just some fashion statements that you just can't handle. No one should try to be the fashion police, but sometimes you just have to ask.

Psychology

Our minds are very interesting and complex. Admit it, there's been a time or two when you have wondered what someone was thinking and wished that "Inside Out" was actually true-to-life.

Communications

This can best be described as when you're trying to reach time on your presentation so you just throw in a bunch of random sentences that all say basically the same thing.

Theatre

Practicing in your dorm or apartment is always fun especially when your roommates or neighbors hear you. But hey, it's all worth it to be a great actor or actress ... right?

Engineering

Just remember you are very smart. The degree is worth it, and you've got this.

Chemistry

There are so many good puns. Like giving someone a "chair" to sit in. If you know, you know.

Physics

Gravity is always fun until you try to work against it. That never ends well.

Film/Media

If you haven't at least attempted to be the pixar lamp, what are you doing with your life?

Art

No matter the type of art you make, you wish it was this easy to make money.

Business

It's all about presentation. Or so they say.

Criminal Justice

Always ask the important questions, and then some.

English

If you haven't thrown a book at least once, are you even an English major?

Education

You need a lot of patience working with kids, they'll never fail to surprise you.

Computer Science

It's OK if you break it because you can fix it, right?

French

If you don't love croissants I'm pretty sure you aren't even allowed to say you're a French major.

History

You want answers, but sadly, they aren't easy to find.

Philosophy

What even is a spoon? Who am I? Is reality even real? No one knows.

Dance

You dance 24/7. At this point none of your roommates really notice.

Religion

If you didn't remember this tale, now you do.

Classics

When you forget one of the Greek Gods, you make up your own.

Linguistics

Pronunciations are weird, and no one wants to admit it.