24 Times Michael Scott Summed Up College Life

No one other than the World's Best Boss can understand what you're going through

31

Michael Gary Scott, you are- in the strangest way- one of the wisest characters to grace our television or computer screens. Thank you for accurately describing all the ups and downs of college life.

1. When this disturbing realization hits you

Whoa. Your whole perspective on life just took a 180. No more parents to keep you on track or make you food. Whoa. You're free.

2. Skimming through your syllabuses and mentally preparing yourself for the semester

3. And then when you go to your classes and all you can think is

Hahahaha remember when you thought you were maybe a little smart in high school???

4. But hey, you know you always have your friends to go through it with you

Solidarity is key!

5. Wishing you could go up to some of your professors and let them know what's really on your mind

6. Learning the best way to relieve stress is always this

Puppies. Puppies. PUPPIES.

7. Or this

8. Being in a study group with your friend who actually understands what you're learning in class usually ends up like this

God bless those friends who have willpower and are not online shopping during lectures

9. ...Or like this

There is no in between. You and your friends either get it or you don't.

10. The importance of trying to stay hopeful during your mid-semester slump

Sometimes the best things can come from the worst times.

11. Midterms. Week.

Enough said.

12. When you find your new show on Netflix that you just can't tear yourself away from

Some days we're good and allow ourselves to only watch 2 episodes, and then some days we need to watch 10. It's all about balance.

13. When you think you did really well on an exam but then you find out your grade

14. Essay writing 101

You just gotta hope you'll find it along the way!

15. Taking those college requirement classes that have nothing to do with your major

I hate math. Why do I need to take math. I am never going to use this in my chosen career path.

16. Studying in the library for so long that you begin to lose touch with the outside world

17. Then going out and trying to reintegrate yourself back into the world

Was that not an acceptable thing to say?

18. When your professor emails you to add something a little extra to your coursework

19. The minute that your least favorite class or last class of the day ends

Your stuff was probably packed and ready to go 15 minutes before class ended.

20. That one class that makes you question everything you've ever learned in your life

21. Drowning in so many assignments that you are physically, mentally, and emotionally not ready to start them

22. Then while doing all of said assignments

23. But then you go out with your best friend and have such a good time you forget about all your responsibilities

Or just being with your best friend in general, they will always be there to ease the burden of college life.

24. And discovering your true self

Amen.