It's nearing the end of the semester when all the assignments, papers and group projects you procrastinated doing are now due. The time in the semester where you start prepping for the dreaded week of finals that leaves you drained mentally and emotionally. When the exhaustion really hits you and so does the flood of emotions that comes with exhaustion crying can become something that happens daily. These things are sure to make almost any exhausted and drained college student cry.
1. Seeing a dog on campus.
2. The reaction of a contestant's family on "The Voice."
3. Thinking about all the deadlines that are approaching quicker than you can say "Why me?"
7. Seeing the friend that you haven't seen in weeks between classes, but you don't even have time to talk.
8. The fact that you've been living off of caffeine and energy bars for the past month, and all you really want in life is a nice homemade meal.
9. You haven't showered in...wait, when was the last time that you showered? It's been that long? Crap, I should probably do that.
At least the tears are masked by the water in this one!
It's best to just avoid this one at all costs.
14. Registration time.
I'll clean it up when I move out.
19. A good night's sleep becoming five hours.
20. Having your card decline when you're in line to get coffee.
Not only are you extremely embarrassed, but now you also don't get the coffee you were so needing.