As you know, November 24, 2016 is Thanksgiving. Although many people spend Thanksgiving differently, many spend it the same. Whether one is with their big family, small family, church family, friends, etc. one of these sayings are usually said.
I will go ahead and state the obvious that will be said:
1. Happy Thanksgiving / Happy Turkey day!
And now, the before scene:
2. Hurry up, we are going to be late!
3. Don’t forget to grab the pies!
4. Be on your best behavior.
5. Oh, Look how big you've gotten!
6. I have missed you.
7. Go inside and wash your hands.
8. Food will be ready shortly.
9. Lets take a photo now.
10. Where is everyone?
11. Football is on in the living room.
12. Everybody gather around.
13. Time to eat!
During the feast:
14. Let’s say grace.
15. DIG IN!
16. Pass the potatoes.
17. Don’t get that on your shirt.
18. Careful, its hot!
19. Here, you sit here and I’ll sit there.
20. Put your plates on the counter.
21. Is everyone full?
22. Who is ready for dessert?
23. Who wants to help clean up?
24. NAP TIME.