A new school year has begun, and it's time to drag your butts out of bed and into class. Your days of sleeping in and no homework are over. The first week is always the worst. The lines are ridiculously long and you'll spend most of the day looking for a particular classroom or building.
As you're headed to your first day of classes, here are a few things you might overhear during your first week of classes.
1. Excuse me, where is the library?
2. Crap, I'm late!
3. Do I really even have to go today? They're just going to read the syllabus.
4. Holy crap, this syllabus has more pages than "Moby Dick."
5. Is Professor ______ a hard ass?
6. I heard Professor _____'s class was easy, is it easy? I need an easy course.
7. Financial aid sucks!
8. Where are all the parties?
9. Damn it, I'm late again!
10. Yep, I'm definitely going to fail this class,
11. Homework on the first day? You've got to be kidding me.
12. Does anyone know where the parties are at?
13. How long is the line at the bookstore?
14. Starbucks on campus, sweet!
15. I'm so going to drop this class.
16. So, attendance won't be a part of our final grade?
17. That guy in my biology class is so hot.
18. Yo, have you seen that fine ass girl in my Spanish class?
19. Is this professor crazy?
20. Seriously, though, where all the parties at?
21. Shit, I'm late again. Professor_____ just better get used to this.
22. Is it Thanksgiving break yet?
23. Only _____ amount of days until graduation.