23 Best Life Advice Quotes

23 Best Life Advice Quotes

Honest advice for navigating through this thing called life.

51132
23 Best Life Advice Quotes
Get Old

In life you are going to hear a lot of advice; some that you want and some that you don’t. Some of it will inspire you, and some may make you rethink everything you know. The best advice is always short and to the point – no bulls***. Here are 23 bad-a** life quotes to help you get through the week.

1. “Think before you speak. Read before you think.”

- Fran Lebowitz

2. “Everything in moderation, including moderation.”

- Oscar Wilde

3. “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.”

- Thomas S. Monson

4. “Live like you were dying, Love because you are.”

- Mark Green

5. “Never lie in bed at night asking yourself questions you can't answer.”

- Charles M. Schulz

6. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.”

- Warren Buffett

7. “Love unconditionally, laugh intentionally, live strategically, and learn daily.”

- Hope D. Blackwell

8. “Watch it,' her mom snapped. 'Don't start a fight just because it's the easiest thing to do.”

- John Whaley

9. “Seek to be the smartest in a room, not the loudest.”

- Matshona Dhilwayo

10. “Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it's your responsibility to love it, or change it.”

- Chuck Palahniuk

11. “Read everything and be kind.”

- Penn Jillette

12. “Never miss a good chance to shut up.”

- Will Rogers

13. “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.”

- Randy Pausch

14. “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.”

- Benjamin Franklin

15. “Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.”

- Robert Frost

16. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”

- Abraham Lincoln

17. “Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.”

- William Shakespeare

18. “Rule of life. If you bother to ask someone’s advice, then bother to listen to it.”

- Sophie Kinsella

19. “Find a voice in a whisper.”

- Martin Luther King Jr.

20. “If you have to convince someone to stay with you then they have already left.”

- Shannon Alder

21. “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.”

- Eddie Van Halen

22. “There are no foolish questions and no man becomes a fool until he has stopped asking questions.”

- Charles Steinmetz

23. “Just because you don't know what you want yet, it doesn't mean that there's nothing to want.”

- Emily Henry