1) Preparing for fall recruitment before the spring semester even ends
2) Spending literally half of your life (or maybe 95%) back in college from summer break at recruitment practice with your sisters
3) Going over the do’s and do not’s at least a zillion times
4) Learning what the world looks like after not sleeping for the past two weeks.
5) Learning what your sisters look like after them not sleeping for the past two weeks.
6) Living off of whatever snacks you can fit in your purse for practice and anything left at the sorority house.
7) But then remembering you have to look good and fit into your recruitment outfits you preordered 3 months ago.
8) Total sister bonding.
9) Matching everyday with your sorority sisters on campus.
10) Waking up at 7am to get ready for your first 6 hour recruitment day, on your feet, talking to hundreds of girls (did I mention in heels?)
11) Actually drooling over the party snacks and drinks that you’re dying to have a taste of.
12) At any chance you get between parties running to your bag and grabbing an energy bar, gum, and reapplying your lipstick; trying to stay fresh and presentable.
13) Actually having a mental nervous breakdown when talking to each potential new member, wondering if they think you're weird (que the sweaty palms).
14) Having more sister bonding after each day is done.
15) Heading back to the dorm, house or apartment and passing out to sleep before even making it to the bathroom to take off your makeup.
16) Waking up and doing it all again for the last day, but this time you make sure to wear waterproof mascara because you know today is when the waterworks come
17) Desperately trying to control your soft sobs as seniors realize that they're at their last party of their last recruitment EVER.
18) Having another sister bonding moment with hugging and soft sobs once all the pnm’s have left.
19) Falling in love with your organization a thousand times over again after going through recruitment with your sisters.
20) And then remembering that tomorrow is bid day (aka Christmas) and spending all night trying on your bid day outfit and accessories, sending pics to your sisters.
21) After the long week is coming to an end you finally can relax before bid day and thank your recruitment chair for actually being a real life angel.
22) And of course, when bid day comes along you make sure your sorority is the loudest, most obnoxious, full of energy, enthusiastic and fun loving group of women out of the rest of greek life because even though you haven’t slept in a few weeks and are pretty (maybe extremeley) delusional, you wouldn't trade recruitment week with your sisters for the world.