22 Signs You're A Chi Omega

22 Signs You're A Chi Omega

She's the cutest girl in the whole wide world, she's a Chi Omega girl.

1304
22 Signs You're A Chi Omega

Being in a sorority is rewarding, no matter the letters. But there's one set of letters that stands out in the hearts of many: ΧΩ. The bond is unbreakable, the friends are true, and the memories last forever. Whether you're an active member or an alumna, you'll never forget Chi Omega, yours forever.

1. You love that Cardinal and Straw.

2. Owls are ALL over your dorm, apartment, or house.

3. You probably have a skull or two lying around.

4. Canvases are the cutest.

5. You’ve screamed “who’s that walking down the street, smile so bright and dressed so neat!” at least once.

6. It's easy to throw what you know.

7. You dream of kickin’ it with Jobelle. I mean, with a name like that, how can she not be cool?

8. You think about Dr. Charles Richardson every time you get your teeth cleaned.

9. The symphony is possibly the most beautiful thing you’ve ever read.

10. And when you’re struggling with something, you’ve probably been quoted the symphony by a fellow sister. “Discouraged Never” means the world to you.

11. "Shades" makes you cry every time, and you can’t wait to sing it at your wedding.

12. You also can’t wait for your sisters to be your bridesmaids.

13. You know that a white carnation is the best flower.

14. Your pledge mom is your best friend, and you love your Little more than anything in the world.

15. The crest is gorgeous.

16. You know you have the best rituals and feel honored to be a part of them.

17. You’ve used the caption “CHI-O TIL I DIE-O” at least once. And used lines from the symphony every other time.

18. There’s no kind of humor like a Chi Omega sense of humor.

19. You dream of visiting the Psi Chapter, where it all began.

20. You’re convinced that "XO" by Beyonce was written for Chi O.

21. David Letterman knew the truth.

22. As a member of the largest women’s organization in the world, you know that no matter where you go or what you do, your sisters will always have your back.