22 Questions For The "Gilmore Girls" Revival

Who does Rory end up with?

1153
usapost.org

November 25th is slowly, but surely approaching. For those of you who don't know what is happening on November 25th, I'll fill you in: the "Gilmore Girls: Revival" is released on Netflix. That's right, "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life" is about to be accessible on your computer. With that rough ending in season seven, I imagine that we all have some questions we're just dying to have answered. In fact, I texted my mom and a couple of my "Gilmore Girls" obsessed friends and asked them if they had any questions they were dying to have answered, turns out everyone seems to be asking the same things.

1. How much time has passed?

The last season of "Gilmore Girls" aired in 2007, so will this revival jump right to 2016 or will we get to see flashbacks from 2008 to 2015?

2. Are Lorelai and Luke married yet?

We all watched their romance through it's ups and downs for seven seasons. Is it safe to say that they've lived happily ever after, yet?

3. Do they have kids?

I personally have mixed feelings about this possibility. On one hand, I think it would be great for them, on the other hand, none of these kids could ever have the relationship that could compare to Rory and Lorelai's.

4. What did Rory do after reporting Obama's 2008 campaign?

"Gilmore Girls" left off with Rory leaving home to go on the campaign trail with Obama as a reporter, so what has she been up to since his election? Is she finally working for the New York Times?

5. Did Rory and Logan ever get back together?

I still cannot get over their breakup at the end of season seven. I think it was completely unnecessary, and they simply had to have gotten back together by now or they must do that in these upcoming episodes. Let's get real here, Logan and Rory are meant to be.

6. What is Jess up to?

We know that he wrote a book, but how is writing career going nine years later? Are Rory and Jess still in touch? If you're a "Team Jess," maybe this revival will give you the outcome you desperately wanted for Rory.

7. Is Rory dating someone other than Jess or Logan?

I suppose we can't dismiss this possibility.

8. Is Paris a doctor, yet?

Last we heard from Paris, she was going to med school, but we can't forget that Paris also hates sick people and did have many law school options to choose from.

9. Are Paris and Doyle still together?

At the end of season seven, Doyle and Paris decided to continue dating long distance. Paris' first long distance relationship with Jamie didn't end well, so it will be interesting to see how things worked out with Doyle.

10. Are Lane and Zack still married?

Lane and Zack decided to get married rather quickly, and by the end of the series Lane already had a baby.

11. Did Lane and Zack have more kids?

Lane wasn't too thrilled when she got pregnant on her honeymoon, so I wonder if she will have more kids in this revival.

12. What about the band?

Can the band handle more than one baby if Lane has more kids? Did they ever get their big break?

13. What happened to Dave Rygalski?

I know that the show says that Dave went to college in California, but it was really sudden and I guess he's like the only Stars Hollow townsperson not to ever return to Stars Hollow. Dave was a stand up guy though; it's a shame he had to leave.

14. Did Kirk ever get married?

Kirk and Lulu dated for a while in the original series, so will he finally have popped the question seven years later?

15. Is Kirk a dad?

This is a frightening question.

16. What is Christopher up to?

Does he ever get to see his daughter, Gigi or his ex, Sherri? Are Lorelai and he friends? How does Luke feel about their relationship? Does he see Rory often? So many questions involving Christopher.

17. Is Miss Patty still teaching dance?

Has she retired or is she still running the dance studio in her typical Miss Patty fashion?

18. Why is Tristan coming back?

I was looking at the cast list for the revival on IMDB and Tristan is listed, but it's not Chad Michael Murray who's playing him. Why is he coming back after his long absence at boarding school? Potential love interest for Rory?

19. Where is Lane's dad?

Mrs. Kim talks about him; we know he's still around, yet we've never actually seen Mr. Kim.

20. Is Michelle still the receptionist?

This has to be a given.

21. Did April go to Yale, too?

Her science fair display at such a young age was most impressive. It seems likely that she'd follow in her (possible) stepsister's footsteps and attend Yale. According to an interview I read with the actress, Vanessa Marano, April just graduated college and is looking at grad schools. So if she didn't go to Yale for undergrad, maybe grad school?

22. Does Lorelai accept money from her parents to add on a spa to the inn?

This would give Emily a reason to make Lorelai attend weekly Friday night dinners, so we have reason to believe that Lorelai accepted the money. What's "Gilmore Girls" without Emily Gilmore?

These are the 22 questions that "Gilmore Girls" fans are all dying to have answered.