22 Politicians Who Were Also In Fraternities

Find out who you share a brotherhood with!

3991
uidaho.edu

It's interesting to see which politicians were also a part of Greek life back in their college days. I bet you didn't know that 18 U.S. presidents were former frat stars (according to The Center for Fraternity and Sorority Research). That's not all — I bet you didn't know that 76 percent of U.S. senators and 85 percent of Supreme Court justices were once pledges. Check out this list of a few notable politicians... it seems like your odds of becoming the POTUS seem to be better if you're a member of Delta Kappa Epsilon!

Mike Pence: Phi Gamma Delta (Fiji) at Hanover College

SEE ALSO: 10 Things To Keep In Mind During Fraternity Rush

Paul Ryan: Delta Tau Delta at Miami University

John Kasich: Alpha Sigma Phi at Ohio State University

Jeb Bush: Phi Beta Kappa at University of Texas

Ben Carson: Alpha Phi Alpha at Yale University

George W. Bush: Delta Kappa Epsilon at Yale University

Bill Clinton: Phi Beta Sigma (honorary member)

George H.W. Bush: Delta Kappa Epsilon at Yale University

Ronald Reagan: Tau Kappa Epsilon at Eureka College

John F. Kennedy: Phi Kappa Theta at Harvard University

Gerald Ford: Delta Kappa Epsilon at University of Michigan

Dwight D. Eisenhower: Tau Epsilon Phi (honorary member)

Harry S. Truman: Alpha Gamma Delta (honorary member)

Calvin Coolidge: Phi Gamma Delta (Fiji) at Amherst College

Woodrow Wilson: Phi Kappa Psi at University of Virginia

William Howard Taft: Psi Upsilon at Yale

Theodore Roosevelt: Delta Kappa Epsilon at Harvard University

William McKinley: Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Mount Union College

Grover Cleveland: Sigma Chi (honorary member)

Benjamin Harrison: Phi Delta Theta & Delta Chi at Miami University (dual-enrollment was allowed)

Rutherford B. Hayes: Delta Kappa Epsilon at Cornell University

James A. Garfield: Delta Upsilon at Williams College