22 Items That Are Worth Splurging On

22 Items That Are Worth Splurging On

You shouldn't always break the bank on buying things, but these items are definitely worth the extra couple bucks.

288
22 Items That Are Worth Splurging On

You can find a lot of items you need/want that are inexpensive, but they don't always hold up. These items are definitely ones you should spend a little extra money to be sure they are good quality and will last.

1. Wallets and purses

When you use something everyday, you want it to hold up and be able to last you a long time.

2. Boots 

It is definitely necessary to get boots that keep you warm and are comfortable to wear, especially if they have a heel.

3. Tennis shoes

Whether you are using tennis shoes to workout in just to wear casually, you want them to hold up and be comfortable to be active in.

4. Jeans

Jeans are a necessity for every outfit and you can wear them all year long! Buying a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly will make you feel like you can conquer the world.

5. Jewelry 

It is definitely worth it to spend the extra dollar on jewelry so it doesn't tarnish, and for me, my skin is very sensitive so I really only can wear real gold or silver earrings.

6. Leggings

When buying leggings, it is worth to spend more money so they don't get holes easily, aren't see through, and if you are like me and wear them every day you will definitely get your money worth out of them.

7. Winter coats

Being in college you have to walk far in the cold, so it is definitely worth to spend a little extra money on one and make sure it is warm and withstand any kind of weather that is around you.

8. Swimsuits

Swimsuits are very tricky and hard to find that fit you well. You don't want it to be see-through and you also want it to be able to withstand chlorine and protect you from the sun. You also want your swimsuit to fit you perfectly so it is comfortable and doesn't fall off your become saggy.

9. Bras and underwear

Undergarments are one of the most important parts of your outfit. If they don't fit well, they can make you look bigger than you really are and could potentially not be flattering. Once you have bras and underwear that fit well you will feel so much more comfortable.

10. Perfume

I love to splurge on perfume for many different reasons, but the biggest reason is that the ingredients they use last longer and stick better to your skin.

11. Sunglasses

Everyone loves fun sunglasses and it is so easy to just buy a cute cheap pair, but a good quality pair is definitely worth it because they will last and they protect your eyes better than a $10 pair.

12. Sweaters

In the winter when you are wearing sweaters you want them to keep you warm and to not be a cheap material that won't hold up in the wash. Cheap materials also snag more easily than a sweater that is better quality.

13. Backpacks

Spending a little extra on a backpack can guarantee it will last you a couple years and you can trust to fill it with your computer and it is safe.

14. Makeup

Spending a little extra money on makeup can make a huge difference in how your face reacts to the product and how well it stays on throughout the day.

15. Sheets

You can tell the difference between cheap sheets and ones with better quality. Good quality sheets don't ball up and after washing them, they come out as good as new.

16. Water bottles

Everyone is always constantly drinking water and by investing in a quality plastic or even stainless steel one you can reuse and help save the earth!

17. Laundry detergent

Paying more for quality laundry detergent you can make sure your body won't break out and make sure your laundry really gets clean and smells good.

18. Toilet paper

We all know why it's definitely worth to splurge on buying good quality toilet paper!

19. Professional hair cuts and colors

Not only is it worth to splurge on haircuts and colors but you want to make sure you go to someone you trust so you know for sure you will be happy with the outcome.

20. Hair and face products

If you have sensitive skin you want to make sure you are using the right products so your face doesn't react negatively. You also want to make sure you are using the correct hair products so you don't damage your hair.

21. Alcohol

Splurging on alcohol can help you from getting a bad hangover the next day, and best of all it tastes better.

22. FOOD

Food is always worth splurging on, if you're going to spend money on food you might as well make it worth it.