21 Times Kourtney Kardashian Perfectly Described Second Semester You

Literally don't even care.

37
Instagram

Let's face it, second semester you is way different than first semester you. Summer is right around the corner but life just keeps cramming assignments, exams, and papers in your way. Kourtney Kardashian and her sarcastic attitude perfectly describes the thoughts we all have during the spring semester.

1. Starting off the semester thinking you're going to rock it

2. When you pretend there's still money in your bank account

3. When you get assigned a project, exam, and a paper in one day

4. Finally making it to spring break

5. Coming back from spring break and getting hit with three exams in one week

6. When your professor calls on you in class

7. Anytime anyone brings up the fact that senior year is next year

8. When your professor says the final exam is going to be cumulative

9. Anyone who talks about how they landed an awesome summer internship

10. Trying to justify the times you were too lazy to hit the gym this week

11. When your parents try to talk to you about adult things

12. When you're out and realize you have a quiz the next morning

13. All of your professors who schedule due dates for the same week

14. Your caffeine dependency is at an all-time high

15. Justifying the fact that you've worn sweatpants three times this week

16. Planning on studying all night until your friend asks you to go out

17. Realizing you won't have a day off for weeks

18. Showing up to your Friday morning class

19. Having a final exam scheduled on the last day of exams

20. You start to hate everyone and everything

21. Constantly dreaming and thinking about summer

Eight more weeks until Memorial Day weekend!