21 Things I've Learned By 21

21 Things I've Learned By 21

16.) You'll never be too old to call your mom for help.
816

My 21st birthday is on March 23rd so I decided to make a list of the 21 things I have learned in the last 21 years! Enjoy!

1.) Know EXACTLY what you want and don't settle for anything less.

2.) Focus more on learning how to love yourself.

3.) It is okay to cut toxic people out of your life.

4.) Every now and then, step out of your comfort zone, it will always make for something great.

5.) Make decisions fast, the universe loves speed, even if you don't.

6.) Find what you love and let it kill you.

7.) Timing has a lot to do with everything in this world.

8.) Always tell your friends and family that you love them because tomorrow is never promised.

9.) Pay more attention to your thoughts, they mean more to you than you realize.

10.) Your feelings are ALWAYS valid, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

11.) Stop making time for people that don't make time for you.

12.) Not everyone is going to like you, and that's okay.

13.) Give it your all or don't give it at all.

14.) You've already survived 100% of your bad days.

15.) Failing is okay, only as long as you learn from your mistakes.

17.) Surround yourself with people who support you, you deserve that.

18.) When words fail, music speaks.

19.) If you think of something, do it, or someone else is going to.

20.) You're never too important to be nice to people.

21.) Life is so much better when nobody knows what you're up to.

I've learned a lot in my short 21 years of life and I'm only excited to see what else I learn in the years to come. Bring on 21!