The awaited day has finally arrived, my twenty-first birthday. Although the focus of this birthday may be partying legally, I've taken time to reflect on twenty-one things I have learned before turning twenty-one. Whether it be something along the lines of "living life to the fullest" or "not messing up doing laundry" here are twenty-one super important things I've personally learned:
1. To let go of the little things.
2. Surround yourself with good people and positive energy.
3. Family is the most important people.
4. People come and go.
5. Real friendships are hard to find.
6. How to manage money.
7. Never take life for granted.
8. Staying in and relaxing sometimes actually is okay.
9. Don’t feel bad for putting yourself first.
10. Take as many pictures as possible.
11. Be wild and reckless, at times.
12. There’s only so much you can plan.
13. Whatever’s mean to be will be.
14. Stand up for what you believe in.
15. Travel as much as you can.
16. Be confident.
17. Laugh, a lot.
18. How to do laundry without turning my white shirt pink.
19. How to balance school, work, and a social life.
20. Being single shouldn’t be looked at negatively.
21. Grocery shopping is pretty expensive.
Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator