21 Self-Love Quotes That Every Girl Needs To Hear

Always remember to take the time to appreciate what makes you, you.

22413

We all need a little extra boost of positivity every once in a while. Learning to love who you are can be hard. Most of the time we are filled with self-doubt instead of confidence. SO as a reminder to yourself of how truly amazing you are, read these 21 quotes to brighten your day:

1. “So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges

2. “Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.”
-- Tony Gaskins
3. “Anyone can find the dirt on someone. Be the one that finds the gold.”
-- Proverbs 11:27
4. “Life doesn’t always introduce you to the people you want to meet. Sometimes life puts you in touch with people you need to meet—to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to gradually strengthen you into the person you were meant to become.”
-- Robert Tew
5. “You carry so much love in your heart. Give some. To yourself.”
-- r.z.
6. “In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experience that shaped you.”
-- Andrea Dykstra

7. “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.”
-- Pema Chodron
8. “There are plenty of places in which you will face rejection; the mirror… should not be one of them.”
-- N.R. Shephard

9. “The fact that someone else loves you doesn’t rescue you from the project of loving yourself.”
-- Sahaj Kohli

10. “If you don’t value yourself, then you will always be attracted to people who don’t value you either.”
-- Sabrina Alexis
11. "Be a better you, for you."
-- Inara Bueno

12. "I am mine. Before I am EVER anyone else's."
-- Nayyirah Waheed

13. "The quickest way to acquire self-confidence is to do exactly what you are afraid to do."
-- Anon
14. "Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong."
-- Charles M. Schulz

15. "Allow yourself to transfom as many times as you need to be fully happy and free."
-- Yung Pueblo

16. "You have to learn to get up from the table when love is no longer being served."
-- Nina Simone

17. "Lonliness is a sign that you are in desperate need of yourself."
-- Rupi Kaur

18. "Choose, everyday to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love."
-- Alison Malee

19. "If there's one thing I'm willing to bet on, it's myself."
-- Beyonce

20. "Embrace the glorious mess that you are."
-- Elizabeth Gilbert

21. "Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won't accept."
-- Anna Taylor

Always remember to take the time to appreciate what makes you, you. Love who you are and those who encourage you to do the same. It's more important than you think.