21 Quotes To Enhance Your Emotions

21 Quotes To Enhance Your Emotions

Life gets tough. The only way to get through it is to give yourself a taste of the world's medicine.

17
21 Quotes To Enhance Your Emotions

We all have those days when we need a change of pace and a different speed of energy to lift our moods. Whether we are sad, angry, or just simply confused, we are searching for those extra words of encouragement to create a healthier, more understanding mindset. When I get in these moods, or "funks," I like to give myself a few extra breaths to read through some song lyrics and quotes that make my issues or feelings seem more common. When you expand and reach out to the universe, you realize that these problems are real and although they may seem hard you can get through it with the help of the energy around you.

1. "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  2. "If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And that's a big mistake." -Frank Wilczek
  3. "You can never get enough of what you don't really need." -Eric Hoffer
  4. "Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment." -Barry LePatner
  5. "Acquaintance, n.: A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to." -Ambrose Bierce
  6. "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school." -Albert Einstein
  7. "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -Robin Williams
  8. "If you tell people where to go, but not how to get there, you'll be amazed at the results." -George S. Patton
  9. "It's amazing how much trouble you can get in when you don't have anything else to do." -Quincy Jones
  10. "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  11. "We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." -Aristotle
  12. "Try a thing you haven't done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not." -Virgil Garnett Thomson
  13. "As soon as you stop wanting something, you get it." -Andy Warhol
  14. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." -Robert Frost
  15. "Some people feel the rain. Other just get wet." -Bob Marley
  16. "I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"-John Lennon
  17. "You will fail at some point in your life. Accept it. You will lose. You will embarrass yourself. You will suck at something. There is no doubt about it...Never be discouraged. Never hold back. Give everything you've got. And when you fall throughout life-and maybe even tonight after a few too many glasses of champagne, fall forward." Denzel Washington
  18. "We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky
  19. "Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, What! You too? I thought that no one but myself..." -C.S. Lewis
  20. "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary." -Oscar Wilde
  21. "Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." -William Faulkner

The list could go on and on about how to get through tough times and how to create a better you and how to go about your love life. This was a little taste of the many lists I have to cure myself. Start a DIY project and take a notebook to record your favorite sayings, quotes or lyrics. Not only will it change you as a person, but it will change you to the rest of the world.