21 Lauren Conrad Quotes To Live By
Television Streaming

21 Lauren Conrad Quotes To Live By

"I trust you as far as I can throw you, and I don't even think I can lift you."

7423
Lauren Conrad interview

Although the days of "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" are long gone, let us reminisce on the glory days. Here are 21 Lauren Conrad quotes to prove that she gave us the best life advice.

1. "Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone."

2. "All there is left to do is forgive and forget. I want to forgive you, and I want to forget you."

3. "Nobody's had the best relationships in the past. That's why they end."

4. "If you do a really bad thing, or if you do a really shady thing, be like 'I was shady.' Like, just 'fess up to it. That's it."

5. "I would never choose a guy over a friend."

6. "I don't want to be like 'No, I'll never talk to you again,' but I can't be normal with you. I want to, but I can't."

7. "As soon as you stop thinking about them, they'll, like, send you a text message or they'll call you because they know you just stopped thinking about them. It's like a radar."

8. "I have too many good people in my life to try to have bad ones, too."

9. "You weren't being over-sensitive, he was being over asshole."

10. "Don't ever get involved with someones who can manipulate you."

11. "All I know is that thank you for getting out of my life."

12. "Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better."

13. "Here's a guy that I really like, and he's done something really terrible to me, but I still like him, but I can't be with him. So it's almost harder."

14. "It just is what it is, it's not always fair."

15. "If you really wanna be with someone, it should be someone you really like, someone you're really proud to be with, and you should want to call them your boyfriend or girlfriend."

16. "Don't fight other people's battles."

17. "I've waited too long to pick the wrong guy. You don't settle."

18. "It can't be a thing. If it's a thing, it gets this build-up and then I get my hopes up."

19. "There's no time like the present to make a fresh start."

20. "I don't think it's about trusting people, it's about knowing who to trust."

21. "Life's tough, get a helmet."