21 Fun Date Ideas For The Fall

21 Fun Date Ideas For The Fall

A list of ideas you and your significant other should try this fall season!

30
21 Fun Date Ideas For The Fall

As summer comes to a close and the leaves begin to change color, we are all putting our shorts and t-shirts away and breaking out our fall wardrobe. My boyfriend and I are always wondering what different things we can do on the weekend, so I made a list of some fun fall date ideas that you and your significant other should try this season!

1. Go apple picking

This is a good way to get out of the house and try something different!

2. Go to the pumpkin patch

What could be more fun then picking some pumpkins with your s.o?

3. Decorate pumpkins

What's great about this is after picking your pumpkins you can make another date to decorate them!

4. Go on a hayride

What better way to get into the halloween spirit than to go on a hayride?

5. Have a bon-fire

Fall nights are the best nights to set up a fire and roast some marshmallows and just enjoy each others company.

6. Go shopping for halloween costumes

Sorry fellas, but yes we want you to have a cute matching costume with us.

7. Have a pumpkin baking night

There are a bunch of different pumpkin baking recipes out there that the two of you can try out one night!

8. Have a scary movie marathon

Theres nothing more that I love then cuddling up on a nice fall night under the blankets and having a movie marathon.

9. Stargazing

You can lay a blanket out back or if you have a hammock lay on that, and just relax under the stars together.

10. Tour a local brewery and sample some of the fall and winter brews!

This being if you both are over 21 of course.

11. Go to a local fair or festival

12. Take a walk in the park

If you have a local park the two of you can go to, take a walk where you can see the leaves change, maybe grab some lunch.

13. Watch a movie outside

Set up some blankets and pillows. You can do this if you simply get a sheet where you can project a movie on, or if you have an outlet outside bring out your tv! This is a great way to enjoy the nice weather before it gets too cold, and it gets you out of the house as well!

14. Go on a ghost tour

Go on a local tour near you to learn more about the paranormal. What better way to get in the halloween spirit?

15. Plan a bike ride

Plan on going on a long bike ride somewhere local like a park where you will see pretty fall scenery.

16. Go to your local winery and go on a tour

17. Go hiking

Plan a day where the two of you can go to a local area where you can hike and enjoy the scenery.

18. Find an Oktoberfest near you

19. Find a soup recipe that you would like to try and make dinner together

The colder weather makes everyone crave some soup to warm them up!

20. Spend Sundays watching football together

Have a few of your friends over to watch the game or have it just be you two with some pizza and different dips.

21. Tour a haunted house

Google haunted houses near you, there are actually real ones out there that you can tour!

These are some of the many different ideas that you and your significant other should try out this fall season. Sorry fellas, looks like you're going to be dragged to a bunch of different places this fall!