21 "Bob's Burgers" Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing

It was hard to pick only 21

61102
Wired

As a kid, I always loved watching cartoons. The weekends were spent watching Nickelodeon shows like "SpongeBob," "Rugrats," "Catdog," "The Fairly Odd Parents" and "Hey Arnold!" For some strange reason, I entered this stage, probably around late middle school/early high school, where I thought cartoons were weird. Not only were they weird, but they were for little kids. Boy, was I wrong. It was not until only a few years ago that I decided to start watching cartoons that were geared more towards young adults. Let me tell you, these "new" cartoons did not disappoint. My absolute favorite cartoon is "Bob's Burgers." It's one of those shows that I can watch mindlessly with a group of friends or by myself as I sit there crying from laughing so hard. The show's hilarious characters give some of the funniest advice and make some of the stupidest, most random comments. If you are in need of a good laugh or simply want to relive some of the greatest scenes/quotes, read on!

1. "Only strippers shave above the knee." - Linda

2. "Here's a bunch of numbers. They may look random, but they're my phone number." - Tina

3. "Hey Jennifer Slowpez! Get out of the way!" - Linda

4. "Do you think horses get songs stuck in their heads?" - Tina

5. "I'm just a little tired. Also, I might be a pimp." - Bob

6. "I think I have the best legs in the family, and the smoothest bottom." - Gene

7. "Our gang is called the Broken Glass Kids. We'll cut you." - Louise

8. "Linda, Torpedo Jones said he liked my burger! I want that on my tombstone. Seriously, I do." - Bob

9. *chasing live chicken* "I want your nuggets!" - Gene

10. "I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman." - Tina

11. "Hi, my name's Louise. I would like to donate a piece of my personal chalk, in case you need to outline a body." - Louise

12. "Meat is done, not people!" - Bob

13. "I've eaten nine birthday cakes, and I still feel empty." - Gene

14. "We can make this work. We can work out a dating wheel, just like a chore wheel. Let's put the try in triangle." - Tina

15. "Camera, take the day off! I added ten pounds to myself!" - Gene

16. About dinner theater: "It's not dinner, and it isn't theater either. It's like the imitation cheese of theater." - Bob

17. "Mommy doesn't get drunk. She just has fun." - Linda

18. "I don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm." - Louise

19. "You're my family and I love you, but you're terrible. You're all terrible." - Bob

20. "I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time like everyone else." - Tina

21. And last but not least, "Uhhhhhhhhhh" - Tina