20 Things to Thank Your Boyfriend For

20 Things to Thank Your Boyfriend For

Love, girlfriends everywhere.

Good boyfriends deal with a lot from their girlfriends, and it's so easy to get so comfortable with our boyfriends that we often forget to thank them for all they do for us. So thank you...

1. For dealing with my mood swings...

Us girls, we get mad over literally anything. Throw in mood swings and PMS'ing... yeah, all I can say is I'm sorry.

2. ... And my hanger.

Thanks for understanding that I need to be fed every 5-6 hours, or the beast will come out. (I'm sorry for what I said when I was hungry.)

3. For always letting me eat your fries.

Even when I said I wasn't hungry.

4. For not getting mad when I can't make a decision.

AKA, I say "I don't care," but I say no to every restaurant you suggest.

5. For telling me that I am beautiful, even when I don't believe you.

Even if I think I look awful, you always tell me that I am beautiful. Thank you for taking the time each and every day to tell me that I am beautiful. It really means the world.

6. For giving me all of the attention.

I'm aware that I am needy, and you are also aware of this, so thank you for always giving me the attention that I need, and never complaining once about it.

7. For tirelessly easing my jealous nature.

Even though I know I have no reason at all to be jealous, I'm insecure- so sue me! Thank you for always debunking my insecurities and assuring me that I am the apple of your eye.

8. And for letting me be nosy.

It's out of love, I swear. Thank you for not changing your phone passcode when I saw you type it in and I remembered it on the second try. I don't feel the need to snoop, but even if I did, I know you have nothing to hide. Thank you for assuring me of that and proving to me that you really don't have anything to hide.

9. For spoiling me.

Not only do you spoil me with your time, attention, and affection, you are also fair in that you stick to our deal of paying for our meals every other meal out. So thank you for all those times you bought me dinner, even when I tried to pay for myself. Thank you for being a gentleman and doing the little things, like buying my ticket to the play without a second thought. Your generosity is appreciated, and reciprocated as much as I can.

10. For always leaving the toilet seat up.

And if you're wondering if there will ever be a time when this doesn't piss me off, the answer is no. At this point, I just accept that you are never going to change on this, and I don't really expect anything less.

11. For listening to me complain about my problems.

Sometimes a girl just needs a venting session about problems at work, with friends, family, or whatever else may be bothering her. So thanks for letting me rant about whatever is bothering me that day... even if you're not really listening.

12. For cuddling me.

No matter what time of day or condition, my cuddle demand is always met.

13. For taking selfies with me.

Even though you hate pictures, you know it makes me happy to take pictures with you. Thank you for the serious pictures together, and the funny ones, because we all know how different Instagram and Snapchat couple photos are.

14. For playing with my hair.

My happy place is laying with my head on your chest while you play with my hair. It's just so relaxing and calming, especially after a long day.

15. For carrying in the groceries.

Even when I insist I can do it. Your help is greatly appreciated, especially when you carry them all in in only one trip!

16. For scratching my back in the spots I can't reach.

Right... left... other left... higher... lower... a little to the right more...

17. For watching my favorite movies with me.

I watch your superhero movies that I couldn't care less about, and you return the favor by watching my favorite chick flicks with me (even if you're on your phone most of the time) and holding me when I cry at the end.

18. For not getting mad when I hog the bed...

And all the blankets. Sorry for all the nights you froze because you couldn't pull the blankets out of my grasp.

19. For getting used to my snoring.

I'm sorry, I can't help it, okay?

20. For making me happy.

No matter how bad of a day I had, or how sick I may be, you are the one who effortlessly cheers me up, not only with your presence, but you are always at the ready with a funny comment or an old inside joke or funny memory to crack me up. No matter what, being with you always improves my mood. Seeing you happy makes me happy, and I couldn't ask for anything better than being with you.