An Open Letter To 2016

An Open Letter To 2016

Good riddance to the worst year ever.

14
An Open Letter To 2016
milkthepigeon.com

Dear 2016,

I won't be missing you. At all. I can say, without a doubt, that you're officially on my shit list.

You started out so strong! I was able to score an awesome new job doing something I absolutely love while working with people I love, found a perfect new home in Cleveland, and was even able to score the perfect sitter for my 2-year-old. I was so ready for an amazing year. Then, as time went on, things went downhill a little bit. My 2-year-old started acting like a 2-year old, I had a miscarriage, and we elected Donald Trump to be our president. I can't even think about the people we lost this year- so many amazing people who had such a positive impact on the world.

So, here we are 2017. You're starting out strong. Maybe it's because I have a positive attitude? Maybe it's because I know I have to focus harder on making this year better? I really can't tell you what it is, but this year is looking pretty good! I mean, It's not even January 7 yet but I am going to do everything in my power to make this year the best yet.

Are you with me?