The 2016 Presidential Candidates As Polar Animals

The most important question this election.

30
Photo Joiner

Today is Presidents' Day and it's a day we usually spend reflecting on past presidents (or just enjoying the day off from school). This year, with the 2016 presidential race in full swing, it's important that we also look forward and reflect on the future of our nation. With that in mind, I've decided to ask the question that really matters about the current presidential candidates: If they were a polar animal, what polar animal would they be?

Republicans:

Jeb Bush: Walrus

Walruses have a lot going for them. They're big and strong, with sharp tusks, yet they never really get taken seriously as a predator. Probably because they aren't as aggressive as some other predators.

Ben Carson: Arctic Fox

The arctic fox sure is trying its best. He's just a little guy trotting around trying to keep up with everybody else. It can only prey on the smallest of creatures and can't really stand up to the big animals.

Ted Cruz: Ermine Weasel

The ermine is small but scrappy. You might be surprised to find out that it's carnivorous and eats other rodents. It seems untrustworthy but that's probably just because it's a weasel more than anything else.

John Kasich: Caribou

Caribou all just seem sort of older and wiser. They aren't carnivores or predators, but they still succeed doing their own thing. They just want to eat their lichen and chill in the forest.

Donald Trump: Leopard Seal

Don't let its appearance fool you. Leopard seals are incredibly dangerous and vicious. Whenever a leopard seal comes around, you know there will be blood in the water.

Marco Rubio: Penguin

Penguins have a youthful energy about them. No matter what they're doing they always seem like they're trying really hard.

Democrats:

Hillary Clinton: Polar Bear

Polar bears are large and in charge. They run the Arctic. You don't want to be in between a polar bear and what they want.

Bernie Sanders: Beluga Whale

Beluga whales are just a little bit weird. They're kind of unconventional but a lot of people like them anyway. In fact, their uniqueness is a lot of what makes them so endearing.