Why I'm Voting Trump

Why I'm Voting Trump

"You can't review 650,000 emails in eight days."

2
Lockerdome

Donald J. Trump.

Millionare.

Republican.

All around, pretty sassy.

I'm siding with Donald Trump because you have the guaranteed right to bear arms to protect yourself, which Hillary plans to have stricter standards that have to be met.

E-mails with confidential information were leaked on a private account from Hillary.

The FBI has closed and reopened this investigation, and then closed it again.

Donald Trump argues, "You can't review 650,000 emails in eight days." I totally agree, I mean, they might have a team assembled to where they can view that many emails in eight days, but you cannot scour through so many in one day, BRAIN FRIED.

Sure, Donald wants to build a wall, and deport all 11 million illegal immigrants currently in the United States, but he is trying to make it easier for foreign exchange students to get a better education here in America.

Pro-Life... PRO-frickin' life my friends. It's a woman's body, I agree, but seriously, that's not the woman's body she's making decisions for, it's a whole other human being, a PERSON. 18 days after conception, a baby's heart begins to beat, that's right, 2 1/2 weeks after conception.

Obamacare, good God.. Donald Trump will be ending ObamaCare. Without insurance in 2015, it was $325 a person in your household, it has now gone up to $695 a person in your household.

I highly recommend that people vote for Donald J. Trump.. he definitely will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!