2016 Jim Crow

2016 Jim Crow

The Jim Crow effect is far from died and many people don't like to face how real racism is.

6
2016 Jim Crow
Washington Post

Racism has been in plain sight for years, comfortable and free. Mind you, we are talking about known "Hate Groups" that live in compounds. In 2009, there were 149 active hate groups on record. The numbers dropped from 1,007 in 2012 to 939 in 2013. That's still a lot of hate groups and the majority of Americans affiliated with hate parties promote a white racist ideology.

Our racist history isn't back to haunt us, it never left us. Today's racial power imbalance is the new Jim Crow. Racism isn't in the past, it's present and unending. People seem congenitally unable to acknowledge that America is fundamentally unchanged. Racism has always found a new way to manifest itself. police brutality, stop and frisk, housing, job discrimination, just to name a few manifestations. There are still forms of prejudice in America which racist violence hasn't changed. It's precisely the same way, inhumane and unreconstructed. This is America's original and succinct nature. The system isn't broken, it was designed to modify racism. For souls like Michael Brown, Janisah Fonville, Trayvon Martin, Natasha McKenna, Eric Garner, Trisha Anderson, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland, Perlin Smith, Yvette Smith and many more. These are reminders of how much we have not moved past racism.

The Civil rights Movement that supposedly was won is all smoke and mirrors. The new Jim Crow is a challenge to the Civil rights community and the war on drugs, incarceration and the media are the forefront of a new movement for cultural injustice in America. The new Jim Crow tells a truth that Americans are reluctant to face. If attacks on the parasitic existence of prejudice functionaries aren't made and force America to deal with the issue at hand and has always been at hand since the establishment of America. Racism isn't hiding in America, it's very open and evident in the Civil rights community but yet, the uprising distraction, "All Lives Matter", which is an obvious fact, but not a factor in this hellacious treatment of the Civil Rights community. All lives are not treated equal and this color barrier is to blame. When people start dealing with human beings and not skin color, I believe that would be a big baby step towards acknowledging the racism in America.

Dr. King, Rosa Parks, Andrew Goodman, Malcolm X and other Civil right's activist risked their lives for freedom and equality for the oppressed communities. The NAACP, SCLC, and SNCC were organized and the Black Panthers put strong challenges in front of the organizations. While black liberators felt that the Civil Rights reforms were insufficient because they never addressed the real problems that affected the "Black" community and citizenship which derived from involuntary enslavement. Civil Rights advocates acknowledged that desegregation didn't improve the lives of poor blacks. Even the Civil Rights efforts of the 1960s and 1980s were spent fighting and defending previous rights that were so called won. America assassinated, infiltrated and monopolized a culture by finding and legalizing methods and laws to the oppression we have seen for so many decades. Though the Civil Rights era, discrimination, prejudice, and repression were still a significant factor in years to come. Nevertheless, this left a permanent mark on America society.

A recognized research and strategies polling firm, Brilliant Corners, recently took a survey on five hundred African Americans, of which 34 percent believe groups like NAACP and Urban League represent and speak for them. While thirty-nine percent believe that groups like Black Lives Matter represent and speak of them. That's only five hundred so that is not a lot of African-Americans. I believe they gave us these organizations to keep us calm and make us feel like we have leaders who will do something about cultural injustice. The NAACP was formed in February, 1909. It's now 2016, so history clearly shows the lack of power and influence of The NAACP. They gave us The NAACP and we accepted it for years. The Black Panthers had to be destroyed, for fear of the rise of a true nation would be born. I believe they called it "The rise of the black Messiah" in the early 1990s televised broadcast called The FBI War on Black America.

So don't call it a "COME BACK", the mistreatment and cultural injustice never left. Hope buys time to create the next distraction and if the Civil Rights community's keep allowing and accepting these distractions, then the movement, fight, and demand for justice and equality will remain in vain. They hide the truth in plain sight (books) and through media and propaganda, they control and manipulate the influence of America. The Civil Rights Movement of the 60s, 70s, and 80s is far from over and Americans need to stop being silent to the prejudice injustices. America goes to war with everything they feel is wrong in the Civil Rights community, but have yet to wage a war on Cultural Injustice in the Civil Rights communities. The Civil Rights community has to educate themselves and the youth....knowledge is power! Everyone should play a role in reconstructing America's Constitution and laws. Change has to start within the lives and neighborhood of the Civil Rights communities.

These are our family and loved ones that we are losing and for those who have lost understand the importance of this movement. Speak up and speak out about prejudice, cultural injustice and the ongoing genocide of the Civil Rights community in America.