Your 2015 Christmas Music Playlist

Your 2015 Christmas Music Playlist

A musical advent calendar of 25 holiday songs.

27
Your 2015 Christmas Music Playlist
Huffington Post

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we can go turn our car radio to the local seasonal Christmas music station. It just felt wrong doing it any earlier than this, even though we really wanted to.

Can we all agree that Christmas music is the best genre of music? Sadly this music is reserved for December and sometimes on one special radio holiday in July, so we have limited time to get our holiday music fix.

Christmas music acts as our holiday activity soundtrack. It’s the only thing we can listen to as we make gingerbread houses, wrap presents and decorate the Christmas tree. Christmas music even acts as the soundtrack to our favorite holiday movies and gets timed to accompany Christmas lights. This music is essential to our holiday experience and we can’t get enough.

So you love Christmas music? You know who else loves some good classic Christmas songs? Other musicians. For years they have been sharing their takes on our favorite classic holiday jams. Musical artists are even creating their own holiday songs instead of redoing the classics.

And now in 2015, there seems to be more and more Christmas music that is being put out by our favorite artists. Everyone from Snoop Dogg to the “Duck Dynasty” cast has their own Christmas album these days.

So here is your ultimate Christmas music playlist for 2015 that includes modern spins and old classics. Consisting of 25 songs, this playlist can act as a musical advent calendar of sorts. So make a Spotify playlist and sip hot cocoa while you listen. Add some Christmas music to your celebration and enjoy!

1. Justin Bieber- Mistletoe

2. Taylor Swift- Last Christmas

3. Sam Smith- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

4. Michael Buble- It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

5. Rascal Flatts- Jingle Bell Rock

6. Glee Cast- Last Christmas

7. Straight No Chaser- This Christmas

8. Lady Antebellum- A Holly Jolly Christmas

9. Aly & AJ- Greatest Time of Year

10. *NSYNC- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

11. Chris Brown- This Christmas

12. Ariana Grande- Santa Tell Me

13. Coldplay- Miracles

14. Leona Lewis- O Holy Night

15. Hunter Hayes- Merry Christmas Baby (2014 CMA Performance)

16. Jessie J- Man With The Bag

17. Mariah Carey- All I Want For Christmas Is You

18. Meghan Trainor- I’ll Be Home

19. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey- Baby It's Cold Outside

20. Rob Thomas- A New York Christmas

21. She & Him- Christmas Wish

22. Carly Rae Jepsen- Last Christmas

23. Nashville Cast- Christmas (Please Come Home)

24. Justin Bieber- Christmas Eve

25. Kanye West, Prynce Cy Hi- Christmas In Harlem