15 Christmas Songs For The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

If you're not excited for Christmas music, you're feliz navidead to me.
23

It’s finally that time of year again. Our bellies are full of turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes, a light snow falls softly outside our windows, we finished standing in long lines to get the best Black Friday deals, and it’s officially the appropriate day to turn on Christmas music (because let’s not pretend that we weren’t jamming to Michael Buble’s Christmas album on November 1st at 12:01 am). In my house, Christmas is a time to cuddle up in our comfiest pajamas and binge-watch Christmas movies like "Elf" and "It’s A Wonderful Life." It’s also a time to make an abhorrent amount of Christmas cookies and eat candy canes until we become sick at just the mere mention of the delicious red and white candy. To get us into the Christmas spirit, I have compiled a list of 15 Christmas songs to listen to while we’re rockin’ around the Christmas tree (and, no, I am not sorry for that terrible pun).

1. It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas (Michael Bublé)
  2. Why Can’t It Be Christmastime All Year? (Rosie Thomas)
    </center>
  3. Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town (The Jackson 5)
  4. Last Christmas (Wham!)
  5. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree (Brenda Lee)
  6. Baby, It’s Cold Outside (Margaret Whiting and Johnny Mercer)
  7. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Frank Sinatra)
  8. Sleigh Ride (Ella Fitzgerald)
  9. Carol of the Bells (Trans Siberian Orchestra)
  10. Mary, Did You Know? (Pentatonix)
  11. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Burl Ives)
  12. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Andy Williams)
  13. White Christmas (Bing Crosby)
  14. Do They Know It’s Christmas? (Band-Aid)

And finally, the most iconic Christmas song:
  15. All I Want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)

Happy Holidays!