fashion statements that everyone middle school remembers

13 Fashion 'Statements' Every 2000s Middle School Girl Remembers ALL TOO WELL

Most of these were worn to go hang out at the park and take pictures

2985
Ashley Jordan
Ashley Jordan

Honestly I think that we can all agree that the early 2000s had some of the best trends.

I mean how can you go wrong with layered T-shirts and the gel band braclets. Even those black chockers are coming back in style....to come at least. But no great had a better sense of style during this time than the middle school girls. I proudly was included in this group and trust me I was totally making a fashion statment. Mostly with my undershirts that I wore everyday with my uniform collared shirt.

You know beacuse I was rebeling the dresscode, even though I was 100% keeping within the dresscode.

1.Those multicolerd plaid bermunda shorts

These really covered two fashion trends in one....the plaid shorts and the bermund shorts

2. Different colored converse

I luckily had bright pink, green and brown. I was pretty cool you could say

3.Those layered T-shirts 

It can have a long sleeved tee under it or even just another t-shirt. But your shirts HAD to be layred. There was no wearing one shirt. Also shout out to my mom for her crocs and flared jeans.

4.Giant square sunglasses

Obviously my entire family particpiated in this one

5. Knock off Uggs with EVERYTHING 

it was showing and I wore Uggs for whatever reason. I don't even think they were real, they were knock offs

6. Those live strong bracelets 

I can't even tell you how many I had

7. Those chain Tiffany necklaces 

To be honest, I still have this necklace

8. Aeropostal polos 

This is all I wore in middle school...Yes I had a dresscode but its still all I wore.

9. Jelly bracelets

ebay

The claimed that each color meant something diferent. So no one ever let anyone near their black bracelet.

10. More plaid, but as a shirt layered with a cami 

Peep my bright pink nails and silly bands. I told you, I was seriously cool

11. Bangs 

I had them....I hated them and I kept them forever. Also note the photot taken on the mac with the filter

12. Gauchos

I still don't even know what these really were. Were they sweatpants? Were they just weird pants? Yes.

Also I'm pretty sure these are coming back in style

13. Hollister bikinis 

I even had my necklace one