5 TV Quotes Only Kids Born In The Year 2000 Will Understand

If you're just barely too young to be a 90s kid, then you'll appreciate this!

1504
PBS

We are done being excluded by all of the 90s kids' memes! If you're like me and you're just barely too young to relate to "Hey Arnold" and "Recess," here's a list made especially for you.

“Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!” (Fairly Odd Parents)

With what is probably one of the most energetic theme songs of all time, "Fairly Odd Parents" is one of those shows that every kid born in the year 2000 randomly remembers for a few seconds about once a year and smiles. The show follows Timmy Turner, a boy with two fairy godparents who grant him any wish he wants. It featured some extremely charismatic characters (ie. Chip Skylark) and was always very colorful, making it one of the most entertaining shows of our generation.

“Everyday when you’re walking down the street” (Arthur)

Every day when I came home from Kindergarten I would walk over to my fridge, grab some apple slices and a string cheese, and sit on my couch as I watched the newest episode of "Arthur." It's a very normal show, as it simply follows the adventures of an average elementary school-aged aardvark, but it was intriguing nonetheless.

“There’s 100 and 4 days of summer vacation” (Phineas and Ferb)

I pretty much only watched "Phineas and Ferb" for the theme song. Despite having some of the most complex lyrics out of any theme song on this list, they were extraordinarily easy to remember and a lot of fun to sing along to. The show truly makes little kids feel like anything is possible, and I have a lot of respect for its writers and their creativity.

“You and me we’ve got it all for free so come on down” (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)

This is the one show on this list that most definitely extends across multiple generations. "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" follows the adventures of two boys living in a hotel that their mom works at, and it quickly became one of Disney Channel's most popular shows of all time. It featured some of Disney's most talented actors and actresses, and each episode was just as good as the last.

“But then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked” (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

I feel like if you know "Avatar: The Last Airbender," then you're a diehard fan for "Avatar: The Last Airbender." I've never met anybody who said they watched this show and it was just alright, whenever I bring it up in front of people whose childhood was centered around it (like mine) I'm always met with a gasp and an "I LOVE THAT SHOW!" There are a thousand quotes I wish I could include for this show ("Yay boomerang!... Awwwww boomerangggg," "Sparky sparky boom man," "My first girlfriend turned into the moon" and many more), but unfortunately I can't.