12 Celebrities From Every '90s Baby's Childhood And Where They Are Now
Celebrities

What did ever happen to The Cheetah Girls?

253

With Nick Jonas' recent marriage making all the Jonas Brothers officially off the market and Justin Bieber tying the knot with Hailey Baldwin, it inspired me to dig a little deeper to see where other childhood celebrities are now and how their lives turned out. From early-2000s Disney Channel to Brittney Spears and everyone in between, here's where they are now.

The Jonas Brothers

nickjonas / Instagram

One of the most influential boy bands in any young girl's life from 2005 to about 2009. Joe Jonas is engaged to Sophie Turner, Nick just got married to Priyanka Chopra and well, Kevin has been married since 2009. Joe is still part of the band DNCE and also a coach on "The Voice" in Austrailia.

Nick Jonas is still singing, and Kevin has done a little of everything. In 2013, he founded the real-estate development construction company called Jonas Werner and is the co-CEO of The Blu Market company, which deals with communications and plans for social media influencers. In 2015, he created a food app Yood, and as of 2016, he is also in partnership with the video-sharing app We Heart It.

Dylan Sprouse

We all know Cole is on "Riverdale" as Jughead Jones, but what about Dylan? We see his tweets from time to time on our timelines but what has he really been up to? Well, Dylan has apparently opened a Meadery in Brooklyn called All-Wise Meadery after graduating from NYU with a degree in game design. Side note: did you know the Sprouse twins were born in Italy? Me neither.

Corbin Bleu

corbinbleu / Instagram

The other half to our favorite High School Musical bromance who "doesn't dance" is now spending most of his time on Broadway. Since 2010 he has been cast in a number of different musicals and plays. He married Sarah Clements in 2016 who he met at a grocery store in 2011. He proposed in front of Cinderella's castle in Disney World.

Jake T. Austin

Jake T. Austin is still only 24 years old. You probably remember him as Max Russo from "Wizards of Waverly Place." After the show ended, he continued acting for some time with "The Fosters" until 2015 and since then he has done some voiceovers and competed on "Dancing With The Stars" in 2016 (where he was the first one eliminated... yikes). Apparently, he is going to star in a thriller movie that is set to be released in 2019. Stay tuned!

Britney Spears

britneyspears / Instagram

Our girl Britney is doing much better than she was in 2007 at the peak of her fame. Today, she has announced her 24th perfume, is on tour in North America and Europe and apparently has a new single coming out soon with Pitbull and Marc Anthony. Britney has 2 sons that are now 12 and 13. It is rumored she is dating model Sam Asghar. Love you always, Brit.

​​Macaulay Culkin

Remember "Home Alone"? Remember Kevin? He gained a lot of attention and praise for his role in the films, but after that, he stopped acting in 1994. He made a brief return to the world of acting in 2003, but in 2013, Culkin co-founded the New York-based, pizza-themed comedy rock band the Pizza Underground, of which he was the vocalist. The band split up in 2016.

The Cheetah Girls

Raven can now be found on Disney Channel starring in "Raven's Home." In 2015 she joined the ABC talk show "The View." She referred to herself as a lesbian openly for the first time in 2013.

Adrienne Bailon has been focusing on her singing career, releasing her debut solo album "New Tradiciones," a Christmas album with both English and Spanish songs. It reached number one on the US Latino chart on iTunes. She dated Rob Kardashian for a bit but is now married to musician Israel Houghton.

Sabrina Bryan (AKA Dorinda) has had some small roles in various TV shows and movies. She is married to strategic accounts manager Jordan Lundberg. She has not had any huge roles since "The Cheetah Girls."

Kiely Williams (AKA Aqua) married Brandon "BJ" Cox in December 2016 and Sabrina Bryan was a bridesmaid at the wedding (Kiely was also a bridesmaid for Sabrina). Kiely released a few solo songs after "The Cheetah Girls" but has not been seen much on TV other than "Celebrity Family Feud."

Candace Cameron-Bure

candacecbure / Instagram

You can turn on the Hallmark channel at any time of day during the Christmas season and pretty much find DJ from "Full House" as the main actress. In fact, many Hallmark Christmas movie drinking games say to "take a shot" or "finish your drink" any time Candace is the main star. She is married to Russian NHL hockey player Valeri Blue and they have a daughter and two sons. Her daughter competed on season 11 of "The Voice."

Raviv Ullman (AKA Phil from the future)

djgramps / Instagram

Do you guys remember this guy? Well, this is him now. After "Phil of the Future," he played some small roles on short films and TV. His last professional acting credit was in 2015. Now he is into filmmaking, shooting music videos, and photography. He currently lives in Brooklyn and is an active environmentalist.

Kyle Massey

kylemassey / Instagram

Kyle Massey has starred in several movies including "Gotham" and "Being Mary Jane" since his departure with "Cory in the House" and "Fish Hooks." A fun fact, in case you didn't know, is that Kyle Massey is the younger brother of the actor that played Michael Barret in "Zoey 101." Who knew?

Mitchell Musso

mitchelmusso / Instagram

Our favorite friend-zoned BFF of the double-life superstar Hannah Montanna. Mitchell stopped acting on Disney in 2011. Mitchell received a DUI in 2011 at the age of 20 which caused his character to be written out of "Pair of Kings" and the show "PrankStars" on Disney to be canceled. Since then he has had several roles in a few films including "The Sand" and "Characterz."

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan's current residence is in London and Dubai. She has dipped her toes in many ventures including apps, fashion, club openings, music, and acting. In July 2018, Tyra Banks confirmed that Lohan would appear in "Life Size 2" "in some kind of way." Lindsay has said in interviews before that she considers herself bisexual. She has had her fair share of trips to rehab and legal controversies, but she seems to be doing OK for herself in recent years.