With Barbie mania overtaking society with the release of the new movie, here is some late 90's/early 2000's nostalgia for you in Barbie form.
It's sure to stir up old memories and unlock some good ones. And if you're feeling inspired by a particular toy but you don't remember where you put it, we've listed where you can find one today. You're welcome.
So never mind the best Barbies of all time, let's focus on those early 2000's that we all remember.
9. This dad Barbie that apparently is part of a family set but at the time I thought was a single dad.
14. This ski trip vacation Barbie who was made in the 2000's but looked like she hopped out of an 80's movie.
16. These Cali Girl Barbies who were just a little skanky but your mom liked them more than Bratz dolls!
17. This mermaid Barbie who came with not her daughter but her very young sister with luscious locks at such a young age.
21. These Holiday Celebration Barbies that your parents told you to NOT open because they were collectors items. Easily the saddest part of my childhood was staring at these in their box.
33. These little ladies you got in every happy meal...unless you were a boy, then you got Hot Wheels.
34. And lastly...no little girl's birthday party was complete without this cake that was nearly impossible to make or cut. Worth it.
Hope this article made you feel as nostalgic as it made me feel. Barbies were a key aspect of my childhood and each of these had a special place in my heart.