I'm 20 Years Old And I Still Love Going To Disney World

"Got Stress? Grab Your Ears and Go To Disney."

496

When someone asks a 20-year-old, "if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?" many people would not expect them to say Disney World. But, I ALWAYS say Disney World!

Disney World is not only for children. It is a park filled with complete joy and good times. I sometimes find myself in a Disney bubble and forget about anything that was stressing me out beforehand. When my Grandma was planning her 80th Birthday Bash, she knew she wanted to take the family on vacation.

The thought of a weekend getaway was getting my cousins and I really excited. When we were discussing places to go, I brought up Disney World. After I explained the positives of going to Disney, I have never seen my cousins, who are in their 20s and 30s, get so excited!

I personally think Disney is more fun when you are older because you get to stay there later while parents are usually taking their kids home to go to sleep. This leads to shorter lines and the ability to ride more in less amount of time. If you are over 21, you get to drink around the "world" at Epcot! Additionally, you usually have your own money at this point so there is no parent saying no to buying you that souvenir. It's because you can buy it for yourself.

The excitement of seeing those amazing night shows never dulls out. The fireworks and amazing displays on Cinderella's castle are spectacular. The parades allow you to forget about all stress going on in your life and allows you to dive into your imagination with all your favorite Disney characters. Riding Hollywood Studio's Tower of Terror at night is something that most children would be way too scared to do, but at 20-years-old, it is completely thrilling!

So, yes. I am 20-years-old, and I still love going to Disney World.