You check you iCal and realize on top of summer school assignments you still have the the huge tasks of finding roommates, internships priorities, last minute road trips, work schedules, and above all else getting prepped for the inevitable back-to-school. The biggest stressor? You have absolutely NO motivation to get started on said tasks. That's okay, we're all entitled a procrastination pass from time to time. Here, a list of all the things to do when you're too lazy to do the things you actually have to do:
1. Go for a run.
Photo via Quickmeme
And maybe Google "Ryan Gosling shirtless" a little, too.
2. Paint your nails.
Photo via StyleCaster
3. Commit yourself to a marathon of Law and Order: SVU.
Photo via Pinterest4. Look up some Pinterest recipes that you'll probably never actually make.
5. Look up GIFs of Chris Pratt.
Photo via Giphy
6. Force your pet to love you.
Photo via Tumblr
7. Start typing in Google search and see what comes up.
Photo via Google
8. Watch a Youtube makeup tutorial.
Video via Youtube
10. Make a list of names for your future children.
Photo via CityTv
11. Photoshop you and your friends' faces onto other peoples bodies.
12. Rank your favorite breakfast cereals. (starting with Captain Crunch)
14. Eat an ungodly amount of bagel bites.
(Photo via Giphy
15. Do your hair (and proceed to go nowhere).
16. Download Vine. You're welcome.
17. Online shop your responsibilities away.
Photo via Gifsec
18. Plan out your next vacation.
19. Check everybody's snap stories.
20. Then realize its Saturday and you have another day to finish your assignment.