20 Virgo Facts All Virgos Agree To Be True, From An Actual Virgo

Yes we have zero patience for whining, we do not trust easily, we are often distant and we are also very sensitive.

4056

It's almost the end of September which can only mean one thing -- Virgo season is almost over.

To wrap up the month, it is only appropriate for this Virgo to really capture the traits that make us stand out.

Here are 20 traits that show how great and interesting being a Virgo really is.

1. Embarrassing moments stay with us.

Accidentally fell and spilled all your stuff in front of a big crowd and your crush? Yeah, that'll definitely be on a Virgo's mind all day long.

2. When we are done with someone, we are completely done.

No drama, no secrecy. When we cut you out of our lives then you are out. Just pack your bags and head out the nearest exit, you aren't needed anymore.

3. The way we do things make sense to us and only us.

Whether it is how we organize our stuff or plan an event, we have a system. A system of how we do things and how it best works for us. Nobody can change the way we do things. Just back away from the system and no one will get hurt.

4. We are obsessed with controlling things.

As a Virgo, we strive for perfection. We always want to have control of every situation and know how every little detail is going to be done. That also means we pay attention to how other people do things. And nine times out of ten we are holding ourselves back from trying to take control of their things.

5. This means containers are our best friends.

Since we are obsessed with control, containers are our best friends. I'll admit, I haven't always been the most organized. But, as I've gotten older, that has changed. I now know there is no better feeling than having a container to store everything neatly.

6. We are cursed with RBF.

If this just applies to me then I am going to cry. I am constantly asked "what's wrong" or told to "smile more". There is nothing wrong. This is literally just my face. Curse you Resting Bitch Face.

7. Once we trust someone, we are completely loyal.

Once we know we can trust you, that is it. We are very loyal. Almost to a fault. And we expect the same level of loyalty to be given to us from you. So step up your loyalty game folks.

8. We notice EVERYTHING.

Yes, it is true. We notice ALL THINGS. Big things. Small things. Things that aren't relevant. Things we can use in the future. We see it all. Like the saying "I wish I was that bug on the wall," we ARE that bug on the wall. All. The. Time.

9. This means liars should stay away.

Just do not even try it. We can spot B.S. from a mile away. And we do not tolerate it. We will call someone out if and when we find them lying about something. Sorry, not sorry.

10. If curiosity killed the cat, we are that cat.

I bet that saying was created either by a Virgo or because of a Virgo. Since we notice everything we are also curious about everything. Even if it'll get us into trouble, we are curious about it. Then when we get into trouble we can obsess about it all day. See? it all connects.

11. We are so detail-oriented

Even if that means it takes us longer to finish something, we make sure it is perfect. You will NEVER see a Virgo turn in anything less than absolutely incredible work.

12. Which means even when we let loose, we plan every step.

Being so detail-oriented and a control freak means we plan literally every step. Even for a fun time like a party you better believe we planned everything. From the food, the theme, music, colors and what we will do every step of the way. It is just the Virgo way of life.

13. We use mystery as a shield.

Call it being distant. Call it being mysterious. Whatever you call it, it is our way of protecting our hearts. We always have our guard up until we feel we can 100 percent let you in.

14. So, butt out! We treasure our privacy.

Privacy is gold to us Virgos. Sometimes we do not want to tell you all of our feelings. We just want to listen to some T-Swift while drowning our sorrows in a bottle of sangria. Just leave us be!

15. We CANNOT handle whiners!

If I hear one more person whine about the smallest thing I will go postal. We cannot deal when people start whining about everything! Yes, we get people sometimes have real problems and they do not choose to drown them in sangria. That's fine! But when they whine for little things it just makes our blood boil.

16. Although, we are very sensitive.

We feel strongly and when you say or do things to hurt us, they really hurt us. We are a sensitive bunch even if we do not always show it. Just remember to take it a little easy on us and do not try to hurt us with mean tones and actions. It is just not nice.

17. We do not waste time with mind games.

Please, just do not approach us if you plan on wasting our time. We want upfront explanations. If you have something to say or something on your mind then just say it. Do not try to play games with us. We will not try to figure out what is wrong with you. You have to come up to us and tell us straight up.

18. We love with everything we have.

When we love you then we REALLY love you. Our love is strong and we aren't afraid to show it. We are lovable creatures just waiting to shower you in hugs.

19. We work HARD.

Whatever we do we do it 100 percent. We catch everything and work on every detail — refer back to numbers 8 and 11 — and we make sure it is as close to perfect as possible. We do not rest until everything is done and is done right!

20. We have an explanation for EVERYTHING.

My parents often tell me I should have been a lawyer because I have an explanation for everything. That is just the Virgo way. And when we do not have the explanation in full form, best believe Siri and Google will be our best pals and help us out.

These traits — and more — are all that make us Virgos a complicated and unique group. Whether you believe in zodiac signs and what they have to say about a person, these traits just seem to ring true about Virgos — at least for me they do.