20 Verses For Remembering God In Your Trying Time

Because he is the same today, yesterday, and forever.

817
Waste Water Photography

I think it's safe to say that everyone has felt a trying time, and alongside that, ached for a pick-me-up down the road with it. Sometimes, as individuals, we are set in sights of blurry visions and we are faced with trials that hinder our hearts. Often times, afterwards, we are pegged with doubt and we turn to other habits and other ways of coping. We forget the direction and guidance of God. We are strayed from his love and stripped of our comforts. We start to change who we are, we forget our purpose, we become negative. We turn away from the one who loved us first, so that we may. Allowing negative things to take part in your life can create a whole new path. I remember times when I felt unworthy and undeserving of my one and only life. One thing that has, in analogy, "calmed my seas" are bible verses. They helped me remember why I was here and why it was important to always strive for another day. Few words that project such strong meaning and foreverness. Nothing comforts me more than the sweet, tender promises of Jesus Christ.

Here are 20, simple verses of God's love, promises, reassurance, and comfort that come to my mind:.

1. "If you are lost, God will find you." - Luke 19:10

2. "If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

3. "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you." - Isaiah 43:2

4. "Cast all your anxiety on him." - 1 Peter 5:7

5. "For with God, nothing shall be impossible."- Luke 1:37

6. "And when I wake up, you are still with me." -Psalm 139:18

7. "To pray is let go and let God take over." - Philippians 4:6-7

8. Anyone can find dirt in someone, be the one that finds the gold." - Proverbs 11:27

9. "Do not be afraid for I am with you." - Isaiah 43:5

10. "Why would I fear the future? For I am being pursued only by your goodness and unfailing love?" - Psalm 23:6

11. "Where God guides, he provides." - Isaiah 58:11

12. "In Christ, we are chosen, holy and blameless, adopted, blessed, forgiven, redeemed and guaranteed an inheritance born out of love." - Ephesians 1

13. "I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born." - Isaiah 66:9

14. "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted." - Psalm 34:18

15. "Have patience, God isn't finished yet." - Philippians 1:6

16. "Pray and don't give up." - Luke 18:1

17. "We don't know what to do, but our eyes are on you." - 2 Chronicles 20:12

18. "You are not defined by your mistakes. You are defined by God. He loves you no matter what." - Romans 8:38

19. "You don't understand what I'm doing now, but someday you will." - John 13:7

20. " I am." - Exodus 3:14

His goodness is forever, his mercies are forever.