Have you been growing your hair out for as long as you can remember? Do you occasionally cry when leaving the hair salon? Have you had what looks like a small animal pulled out of your shower drain? Do you own enough hair products to supply your friends for a year? Then this one's for you.
1. You find hair everywhere, all the time. It doesn't stop shedding.
2. You own too many hair products to count.
3. That being said, you know all the best hair products, because you've tried them all.
4. There's an emotional connection between you and your hair.
5. You've cried after getting your hair cut.
6.The longer your hair gets, the more expensive it is to keep up with.
7. People constantly ask you what your secret is.
8. Everyone thinks it takes forever to do anything to your hair.
9. Messy buns are not a thing for you.
10. Cute ponytail? Forget it. Your hair's too heavy for that.
11. You don't like to talk about how much it costs to color your hair. More hair = more hair color.
12. Waiting to see your hair while getting it cut gives you serious anxiety.
13. You have a hair tie on your wrist at all times and hide it if people ask for one.
14. You've seen a hairball the size of a cat come out of your shower drain.
15. You can let your hair air dry if you want to wait 10 hours.
16. Shutting your hair in the car door is a real thing.
17. You go through a normal sized bottle of conditioner in close to a week.
18. Sticky lipgloss just doesn't work for you.
19. You've considered cutting your hair short but know deep down it will never happen.
20. You're secretly a mermaid.