With the spring semester here and underway, I'm sure "excited" isn't any student's first-word choice to describe coming back from winter break. We can all relate to Patrick as he perfectly captures the struggle of being a college student:
1. When you get a homework assignment the 1st week back.
2. Your first trip to the dining hall this semester.
3. When you sneak some food from the dining hall.
4. When the class you wanted filled up, so you had to take a 9 a.m. instead.
5. What it feels like when you're actually in your 9 a.m. class.
6. When you hit up the first party of the spring semester.
7. When you have work to do, but you're still used to binging Netflix.
8. When you you and your BFF somehow end up in the same lecture.
9. When you try to look nice for a party.
10. When you hear your jam at a party...
11. You naturally have to perform.
12. When your drunken self has an awesome idea, but your friends don't approve.
13. When you have to take "the walk of shame."
14. When you learn something new in lecture and you feel super smart, but in all reality...
15. When you remember how much drama goes on around campus.
16. When you have a paper due at midnight, but zoned out during lecture.
17. But somehow you pull it off.
18. When you're trying extra hard to get your crush to notice you.
19. When your parents come to visit, and you make them buy you food.
20. When spring break finally gets here.
Just remember, spring break is right around the corner. So stick it out for a few more weeks, then it's party time.