20 Thoughts All Seniors Have During the First Week of Senior Year

The thoughts you have on your last, first week of school.

82
Joana Lopes/123rf Stock Photo

1. Oh my god it’s my last first day of classes!!!

2. …oh my god it’s my last first day of classes.

3. I am SO READY to finish this year and start the rest of my life!

4. …what do they expect me to DO for the rest of my life?

5. I’m going to graduate, get an awesome job and have my name on the windows in Career Services!

6. No one will ever hire me.

7. I can’t wait to meet freshmen and impart my wisdom!

8. I don’t want to meet anyone new. I’m leaving in a year and getting attached would be too hard.

9. This is my last Activities Fair, so we better ROCK IT and gets tons of people signed up to take over for the future!

10. …this is my last Activities Fair. Meaning this is my last year in an organization I’ve invested so much time in. What is life right now.

11. I’m just going to sign up for everything and fill up all the free time I would’ve spent thinking about this being my last year.

12. I’m going to go out all the time and make the most of my last year of college!

13. I’m going to hide out in my room and wallow in self-pity at the thought of leaving.

14. I’m just going to call it “fourth year seminar.” We’re avoiding the “s” word.

15. These are my last two semesters of classes. I’m a pro at this point. These classes are going to be sooo easy!

16. WHY DID I WAIT TO TAKE BIOLOGY?!

17. I’m so glad I’m a senior and not just starting out as a freshman!

18. I wish I could just start over as a freshman again.

19. I can’t wait to show the world what I’m made of!

20. I’m really going to miss this place.