Somehow, someway, I have made it to my 20th birthday. I still cannot believe I am no longer making mud cakes outside with my sisters in too-big shorts. But with that flashback, here are 20 things that I hope will happen this year:
1. Make new friends.
2. Try a new ice cream flavor.
3. Get a new tattoo.
4. Try a new food.
5. Make it to Cape Cod after living in New England for two years.
6. Go out of the country (will someone fund a trip to Norway?)
7. Write in my journals.
8. Learn about a new religion.
9. Find a new musical to obsess over: suggestions?
10. Stay up after midnight on a school night.
11. Win trivia.
12. Complete a 2,000 piece puzzle.
13. Try aerial yoga.
14. Conquer a fear.
15. Learn the language of my ethnicity, Polish.
16. Hike somewhere new.
17. Enter the Science Buildings.
18. Be kissed in the rain (hey, I can dream right?)
19. Have a popular Odyssey article.
20. Enjoy my last year before I'm truly an adult.
While I cannot guarantee everything will happen on this list, I know some will! Who knows; maybe this truly will be the year for me?