20 Things That Make Me Sad

20 Things That Make Me Sad

We all get sad sometimes.

80157
20 Things That Make Me Sad
ClipArts.com

By nature, I am a very emotional person. Sometimes I am crippled by unbearable sadness over a variety of things. Some of the things that make me sad are fairly trivial, while others are huge issues in our society. Whatever the case, I'm grateful that I am able to feel these human emotions—remorse, despair, sadness—no matter how upsetting these emotions can be. Without further ado, here are some of the things that make me sad:

1. I hate seeing dead animals on the road. They can't even get any peace when they keep getting run over again and again.

2. I only have one life to make something of myself.

3. I can never change the past.

4. Not everyone gets to say goodbye to the people they love.

5. There are only a few restaurants I actually like that deliver.

6. While I worry about trivial problems, other countries are filled with people who are willing to risk their lives to escape into the United States.

7. Three words: Animal. Abuse. Commercials.

8. What if I never see some of the people I graduated with ever again?

9. The "Vampire Diaries" gets me. Every. Single. Time.

10. My bank account makes me want to cry 9 times out of 10.

11. I'll probably never be able to afford my dream house.

12. I should have kept a journal of my entire life.

13. Some people can't figure out the difference between "you're" and "your."

14. People with low self-esteem don't know when they deserve better.

15. Chinese restaurants aren't open on Mondays.

16. Chick-fil-A isn't open on Sundays.

17. I can't afford, nor do I have the time, to take care of a puppy.

18. Cats shed. A lot.

19. I'll never know if I could've been the world's greatest gymnast or something.

20. I have less than a year until I'll be done with school. AKA I have less than a year to get my stuff together.