20 Things That I've Learned At 20 Years Old

I can't believe I'm 20...here's to many more adventures!

99
hubstatic.com

A few days ago, I turned 20 years old. I am no longer a teenager, I am entering a brand new phase of my life. In my most wonderful and love-filled 20 years, I've learned more than I ever thought I could know. My experiences as a child, teen, and now an adult, have shaped me into the person that I am today, I wouldn't take any of it back. I am so grateful for everything that I've been able to experience. I am so blessed. Here are some things that I've learned and believe to be true through my experience.

1. Everything happens for a reason

2. In times of trouble, seek guidance in those who know you best

3. Your family members are the only people who truly have your back

4. You will learn from every person that comes into your life

5. Sometimes, people are not who they seem to be

6. You can choose happiness

7. Spread love and kindness like confetti

8. If you don't love yourself first, then you can't love others

9. It all starts with your perspective

10. Support from others can help you be more independent

11. You're never alone

12. Having faith makes all the difference

13. God is in all things

14. Letting out your emotions is better than holding them back

15. When in doubt, dance it out

16. Laughing is nature's medicine

17. Not everything has to be serious

18. Sometimes things don't work out the way you thought they would

19. Life is short, take advantage of every second you've got

20. There is so much to be grateful for

It's crazy to think that I've been on this earth for two decades. I'm so absolutely blessed and so grateful for everyone and everything that I've encountered in my life. Life is beautiful, and I'm just so happy to be living it.